Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Sorry not sure between the difference between GH and MOC, I suspect MOC is internal Department of Immigration and Citizenship and GH is a separate company. But only guessing here.

GH= Global Health. This is where all medicals for immigration purposes are sent.

MOC= Medical Officer of Commonwealth. The MOC who is obviously a medical professional goes through all medicals that have been referred.

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship has absolutely nothing to do with the medicals, and only updates the immigration website once they get the go-ahead from GH.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT NEWS!!! Well done. I just opened the Forum thinking it would be great start to a weekend to know that there was at least some progress, and you having your approved shows they are at the 7th September. Which is just 21 days away from ours!!

I am slightly optimistically assuming they would process the 885 Visas in the same priority as the 175 visa as its basically the same just resident and non-resident :smile:. But I think Friday, you are allowed to be a bit optimistic :jiggy:

At least there is progress!!! Happy Friday everyone.

I've just read this and I had to laugh. While I did apply for the 885 visa 4 years ago, not sure where you got 7th September from. If you look at my signature, my medicals were referred on 9th August, finalised on 19th September and then I had to apply for a tourist visa to re-enter the country, as I had gone offshore last year. My tourist visa was granted on 31st October, and when I returned to Australia, my 885 was granted on 9th November.

Your's is an amazing story!! CONGRATS!! At last you can breath easy :)

Thank you Indyanexpress! I sure hope my story can encourage those who are still waiting. Could you kindly update the timeline tracker. You put down the grant date as 8th November. It's 9th November.

I've just read this and I had to laugh. While I did apply for the 885 visa 4 years ago, not sure where you got 7th September from. If you look at my signature, my medicals were referred on 9th August, finalised on 19th September and then I had to apply for a tourist visa to re-enter the country, as I had gone offshore last year. My tourist visa was granted on 31st October, and when I returned to Australia, my 885 was granted on 9th November.

One to many pints at Friday lunch :embarrassed: Was seeing what I wanted to see :wacko:

GH= Global Health. This is where all medicals for immigration purposes are sent.

MOC= Medical Officer of Commonwealth. The MOC who is obviously a medical professional goes through all medicals that have been referred.

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship has absolutely nothing to do with the medicals, and only updates the immigration website once they get the go-ahead from GH.

so the MOC works in GH am I correct?

I hope the MOC will follow the instruction given by GH then :D

Guest sylvia2012

Hi everybody,

I have one question did GH start looking at cases received in september or referred in september???because mine were received 21/09/2012 but referred in 9/10/2012

Hi everybody,

I have one question did GH start looking at cases received in september or referred in september???because mine were received 21/09/2012 but referred in 9/10/2012

Sylvia, GH is currently processing cases referred in early September.

someone posted it before that they're currently on 5 Sep, but my agent called them this morning and they said they're still processing 30 Aug. I don't know why there are different answers...

maybe you'd like to check this timeline

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ah4lANKchicUdG5WaVNCcG1aeXhxRXFEVWk2ZFpFNnc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Hi, folks! Despite I have already asked in parallel thread let me, please, ask here - as far as I understand, for those who lodged through eVisa system there is no way to monitor the status of medicine completion? Also, you do not have to upload anything because a panel doctor has already submitted electronic form? I printed and filled forms 26EH and 160EH, made a photo, however when I came to the clinic it was revealed that all this stuff is not required...

Hi, folks! Despite I have already asked in parallel thread let me, please, ask here - as far as I understand, for those who lodged through eVisa system there is no way to monitor the status of medicine completion? Also, you do not have to upload anything because a panel doctor has already submitted electronic form? I printed and filled forms 26EH and 160EH, made a photo, however when I came to the clinic it was revealed that all this stuff is not required...

You can only check if its received, finalized or referred on the normal http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/check-progress.htm link. At our clinic, they took the photos themselves, we also came prepared with them but didn't seem to need them. We did hand it forms, but we had to fill in very little on them and the panel doctor did the rest.

Hope that helps...

To be honest, it is not clear, where on this page I can find a link for monitoring helath check resutls? The only available option is eVisa login(TRN and password), but it has nothing to do with medicine. I would be grateful, if you could provide a direct link. I don't want to look intrusive, but I really can not find it. Thanks.

Hi

My understanding is that link is for people who lodged their visa prior to 1st July. For those after that you check via the continue saved online application link but I think the details are only updated when you have a case officeer and some people report it as not updated regularly. There is an email address you can mail about medicals I think, I'm sure someone may be able to shed more light on this for you soon!

Thank u Coblos , i hate waitinggggggggg test of nerves:mad:

You're welcome sylvia.

don't worry you're not alone here..

Many people are currently waiting for finalization.

I've also been waiting for more than 2 months..

Hope yours will be finalised soon sylvia :)

ALLLL RIIIGHHHHTTT!!!

This morning around 07.30 A.M. in Indonesia, I woke up because my phone was vibrating..

And then I checked it up,

Aaannddd there was a golden email of visa approval guys!

My agent asked for priority request once again yesterday (she & my CO had asked for it before), and they said they would ask the MOC to prioritize it.

Then today I got the grant.

Ohhh christ I can't believe this, feels like a dream smile.gifsmile.gif

I want to thank all of the moderators of the forum, all of the guys here, especially indyanaexpress & pumpkinhead the creator of the golden spreadsheet, thanks also to bishnu, mannu, and all of you here, although we never meet directly in person, always there to support and help me.

I have a question,

In my grant letter it is stated that I didn't have to print any visa label on my passport. The DIAC will keep an electronic record of your visa and will access it when I travel in and out of the country (Australia).

But it is also stated that I might have a problem whenever I'm going to Australia via a third country/transit country.

My plan is I'm going to Malaysia first and then from there I go to Australia

Is there any suggestion on this, based on your experience guys?

Hope your visa will be granted soon guys!

I'll pray for you!

Thank you guys biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Coblos , when were your medicals finalized ? What is ur visa type ?

My visa type is 442 occupational trainee visa.

I don't know when my meds were finalized, because I couldn't check the progress online.

but I think they finalized it yesterday.

I had some missing medicals issue the last five days, and yesterday they fixed the issue.

mates,

I gave a mail Global health to give me update regarding my wife's medical examination. To make my situation worse, they replied me today that they sent the report to MOC and MOC advised to provide my wife's Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C test report. Otherwise they are not able to make any decision about the application. do you have any idea why this can be for. Are not the mentioned tests included in the standard tests that we do during medical examination. I am to mention here that my wife is a doctor and she is intending to do general practice here which is mentioned in the visa application. Are those tests has any relationship with the proffession. If anyone has any idea or experience, please let me know.

To be honest, it is not clear, where on this page I can find a link for monitoring helath check resutls? The only available option is eVisa login(TRN and password), but it has nothing to do with medicine. I would be grateful, if you could provide a direct link. I don't want to look intrusive, but I really can not find it. Thanks.

Sorry that is the extent of my knowledge. I am referring to the eVisa login, and it does indicate the status of the medicals based on your CO's view it, hence the mention of the statuses it shows in my previous post. There is no clearer view of it as far as I'm aware, which is why loads of people check this forum every day to see what progress GH have made.

You keep referring the medicine, maybe you have a different process to mine as I had no "medicine" process only the medicals. As another poster mentioned your process may be different if you are on the new system. My visa is an 175 skills migration one.

ALLLL RIIIGHHHHTTT!!!

This morning around 07.30 A.M. in Indonesia, I woke up because my phone was vibrating..

And then I checked it up,

Aaannddd there was a golden email of visa approval guys!

My agent asked for priority request once again yesterday (she & my CO had asked for it before), and they said they would ask the MOC to prioritize it.

Then today I got the grant.

Ohhh christ I can't believe this, feels like a dream smile.gifsmile.gif

I want to thank all of the moderators of the forum, all of the guys here, especially indyanaexpress & pumpkinhead the creator of the golden spreadsheet, thanks also to bishnu, mannu, and all of you here, although we never meet directly in person, always there to support and help me.

I have a question,

In my grant letter it is stated that I didn't have to print any visa label on my passport. The DIAC will keep an electronic record of your visa and will access it when I travel in and out of the country (Australia).

But it is also stated that I might have a problem whenever I'm going to Australia via a third country/transit country.

My plan is I'm going to Malaysia first and then from there I go to Australia

Is there any suggestion on this, based on your experience guys?

Hope your visa will be granted soon guys!

I'll pray for you!

Thank you guys biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Congratulations Coblos your waiting is over!!:biggrin: