SA state sponsorship IELTS requirement has changed today

Guest Praz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI,

Lets just pray more!!! dey will consider us cos i fall into same situation.I submitted my online application on 14th July and dey got my sets of documents on d 24th July.

Any one please tell me when they will again UP the Nominations or reopen State Sponsorship List

Hi Guys,

Please help me to file EOI online, I have filled all the details, but confused what to choose from Qualification drop down list if I want to include Secondary and senior secondary qualification.

Please help me....

SP Saini

Guest rkumar1

is any one have any idea is the changes for SA SS from 6.0 each to 6.5 is permanent or are they going to reduce it again ?

Edited by rkumar1
missed

Guest Antiq

It's permanent and they are not going to reduce it again. That's because of huge amount of applications, so we can expect more changes - from 6.5 to 7.0

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Rajkoppula

Hi Dream Runner,

First of all, congrats on securing SA SS and receiving an Invitation. I'm a Software Tester too and recently applied for VIC SS and awaiting for the result. How quick you were able to receive SA SS? Any idea on the market conditions for Testing professionals at SA? I have seen a post from one of the members recently, about a rejection for VIC SS, he is also a Tester. I am now worried about my case whether I can get a nomination from VIC, else I will have to choose SA SS.

• 1 month later...
Hi Dream Runner,

First of all, congrats on securing SA SS and receiving an Invitation. I'm a Software Tester too and recently applied for VIC SS and awaiting for the result. How quick you were able to receive SA SS? Any idea on the market conditions for Testing professionals at SA? I have seen a post from one of the members recently, about a rejection for VIC SS, he is also a Tester. I am now worried about my case whether I can get a nomination from VIC, else I will have to choose SA SS.

https://www.migration.sa.gov.au/SNOL%20data

[TABLE=class: list-table, width: 1229]

[TR]

[TD]261314[/TD]

[TD]Software Tester[/TD]

[TD=class: medium, bgcolor: #68B8CC]Medium Availability[/TD]

[TD]IELTS 6.5 in each band[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...
I hope so man:wub:

Hi All,

Anyone here who like to guide me about state sponsorship. My ACS is positive. Now i want to know about next step. 1st i need to apply for state sponsorship or fill EOI.

waiting some valuable response

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, is there restriction between GT/Academic IELTS? I appeared in GT & min band was 6 thats why I am planning for re-sitting in the exam. In my wish list higher study also included if i can! So, if I get desired score thn both purpose will be served. Then what should I do?