SA state sponsorship IELTS requirement has changed today

Guest Praz

Online Application Completed & Submitted 03 Jul 2012

Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office 09 Jul 2012

Application Decision Approved 26 July 2012

I am so happy

Good luck man :biggrin:

I am waiting and I did submit on 4 th July and i will get the decision probably by next week

Cheers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest burgue

Hi all,

I do seek your assistance on how to go about my skills assessment for system administrator or computer network and systems engineer. i will appreciate if someone can send a copy of his/her employers reference. this is the major bottleneck i have especially writing out necessary stuff for my employer. secondly, do i need to attach payslips too?

thanks in anticipation of a good response.

keep winning on your way to Oz.

Guest rkumar1
I hope so man:wub:

I am new on this form.. i was in critical situation.. i have 6.0 score in each component of IELTS but when i went to consultant to submit my documents on 25 July. he said that point system for my category (System Analyst) has been changed and i need to re attempt for exam again.. I am worried now as its mentioned that Australia have to take 1800 people for this job class and if it got filled with 1st round of invitation then i have to wait for 1 year...Please suggest is their any way out or i need to retake the exam...

Thanks

Ravi

Sorry to hear that,

well what is your total points?. If its reaches 60 without state sponsership, you are eligable to apply. But if you are lookig for SASS, you have to score 6.5 in each band. All applications after 17th july needs min 6.5.

Edited by donkphilip

Sorry to hear that,

well what is your total points?. If its reaches 65 without state sponsership, you are eligable to apply. But if you are lookig for SASS, you have to score 6.5 in each band. All applications after 17th july needs min 6.5.

Any idea when is the next eoi selection???????

Edited by donkphilip

Guest rkumar1

Thanks for the quick response. yes i do have 60 point without SS. (30 for Age + 15 for experience + for 15 education). = 60. But i worried about that total ceiling cap becasue thy suppose to take only 1800 employee for Buisness Analyst and System analyst throught from july 2012 to july 2013. and if in 1st round i will not qualify then i am worried that almost all seats must be full. I already Entered in EOI on 7th July 2012. So this is only reason why i want to go for state sponership.. please suggest..

Thanks in advance...

Ravi

Guest rkumar1

I am going to attempt IELTS once again on 25 August 2012 but i am worried if i didn't get 6.5 in each then till that time 2nd round of invitation will be sent in September 1st week and i think so it will reduce my visa approval and SS approval chances almost 90% to no....i think now all depends on 1st round of invitation and IELTS score..

Guest rkumar1
I am going to attempt IELTS once again on 25 August 2012 but i am worried if i didn't get 6.5 in each then till that time 2nd round of invitation will be sent in September 1st week and i think so it will reduce my visa approval and SS approval chances almost 90% to no....i think now all depends on 1st round of invitation and IELTS score..

Guys i have one more question we are assuming that SA has changed it IELTS score requirement because SA have own limitation from Immigration department. Then are they again going to change the score requirement to 6 in each once 1st round of invitation dispatched and SA again accept the pending and new applications for SS...

Please suggest on this what you all think........:ssign16:

this sucks! I'll have to speak to my agent about it, not sure if he was aware or not of this change of IELTS.

MAte agents sucks.:wideeyed: They do not know much according my experience . You do not need to go through agent for apply VISA application. Sometimes they always give false information not aware about correct procedures

Look details on the state web site and DIAC site . You can apply by your self and save money:biggrin:

MAte agents sucks.:wideeyed: They do not know much according my experience . You do not need to go through agent for apply VISA application. Sometimes they always give false information not aware about correct procedures

Look details on the state web site and DIAC site . You can apply by your self and save money:biggrin:

well i hope my agent is aware of this change because I want to apply for SA SS, puts me in a bad position now. I am British and I'd like to hear from Brits who have FAILED IELTS, English was not my favourite subject in school.

well i hope my agent is aware of this change because I want to apply for SA SS, puts me in a bad position now. I am British and I'd like to hear from Brits who have FAILED IELTS, English was not my favourite subject in school.

Hi we had to get four 8's minimum because of our age, we are English, I got 8.5 and 9's first time, my OH got 1 7.5 8's and 9 twice on the third attempt managed to get 8.5s and 9s , it just lots of practice !!

Guest ichtar

@rkumar1

I am afraid to not understand your question but as always said if you have not applied before 17th of July you need to comply with the new criteria. You can find them on SA SOL.

Guest dejavoo

HI,

Lets just pray more!!! dey will consider us cos i fall into same situation.I submitted my online application on 14th July and dey got my sets of documents on d 24th July.

Guest rkumar1

my friend its not average u have to achieve this miuch score in each module to apply for SA SS now.

Can any one also suggest me are they going to reduce the point from 6.5 to 6.0 in each after 1st round of invitation in august or its a permanent change ????

Edited by rkumar1

Guest rkumar1
this sucks! I'll have to speak to my agent about it, not sure if he was aware or not of this change of IELTS.

Hi Friends i am getting new that people started getting invites for 1st round. is any lucky one who got invite under 189..