Overclaiming on the EoI - Instant Application Refusal

Alan Collett

Hi Folks,

I am new to this forum. To begin with I am a support engineer with total 6 years of experience from Dec 2007 onwards. ACS had deducted 2 years of my experience and considered it from Dec 2009. I had got my ACT SS and Lodged the Visa.I had a doubt in my mind.

In my EOI i had mentioned my Experience from Dec 2009 onwards as relevant and didnt show the 2 years experience that was deducted as non relevant and same in the visa application, only mentioned work experience from Dec 2009. While uploading the appointment letter (i.e from 2007), in Description box "i had mentioned that i started working from 2007 but as per ACS assesment i am showcasing my overseas work experience from 2007 onwards" I have not tried to hide anything.

I had not mentioned the Experience from December 2007 in visa application as it will be contradict the one in EOI. My point calculation is below

Points Calculation

Age- 30 (31 years)

Education- 15 (Masters Degree)

IELTS- 10 (7 Each)

SS- 5

Work experience- 5 (3 years after Dec 2009)

Total points- 65

As per my understanding I have not hidden any thing and point calculation is also right.I had not over claimed. Seniors please help me what to do?

-Wait for Case officer

-submit Form 1023 to correct the start date of employment.i.e 2007 (It will contradict my EOI)

Will it affect my application? Please suggest, It will be a great help.

Regards,

Rahul

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Abhishek

I m also havng same issue ..vetassess consider my 4 years and 10 month experience and when i lodged my eoi i have completed 5 years and 1 month and 10 points allocated as per EOI and now i would like to file for visa 190 so visa offer will consider my 5 year experience and 10 points are ok right ???

Hi all.

Need your help..

I have applied for vetassess assessment and vetassess consider my experience for 4 years and 10 moths(frm Aug 2009- june 2014) and when i submitted my EOI it was sep and EOI calculated my experience as 5 years and allocated 10 points for the same and now i m applying for 190 visa so visa office will also consider 5 years experince right and 10 points are fine????Pls confirm thanks

Hi all.

Need your help..

I have applied for vetassess assessment and vetassess consider my experience for 4 years and 10 moths(frm Aug 2009- june 2014) and when i submitted my EOI it was sep and EOI calculated my experience as 5 years and allocated 10 points for the same and now i m applying for 190 visa so visa office will also consider 5 years experince right and 10 points are fine????Pls confirm thanks

You will be fine as far as you can provide experience letter which backs your claim of 10 points... It's a very common practise and nothing to be worried about.

You will be fine as far as you can provide experience letter which backs your claim of 10 points... It's a very common practise and nothing to be worried about.

Hi thanks...if any one can reply below query as well...as I m applying for visa 190 and in form 80 thy have asked fiance details and whethr he is migrating with u ?? Wht would be the answer as once my grant for 190 is done thn only will apply for spouse visa so do I have to mentioned my fiance details in form 80 ? And do I have to say he is migratng with me yes or no in form 80 ?? Thanks a lot for help

Hi thanks...if any one can reply below query as well...as I m applying for visa 190 and in form 80 thy have asked fiance details and whethr he is migrating with u ?? Wht would be the answer as once my grant for 190 is done thn only will apply for spouse visa so do I have to mentioned my fiance details in form 80 ? And do I have to say he is migratng with me yes or no in form 80 ?? Thanks a lot for help

If you intend to apply for spouse visa after getting grant of 190 subclass visa, you don't have to mention your fiancée details.

Hi all.

Need your help..

Check this with a registered migration agent as most people are refused visas on these grounds.

Yes you are correct. Ravsingh you have to mention fiance details. My bad I misunderstood your question.

Hi thanks visa refused on what grounds I dint get ??? Thanks a lot

U r talking abt mentioned fiance thangs or experience of 5 year thing ???...coz fiance thing is information thy are asking in form 80 nothng to do with point...experience can impact point...

Edited by ravsingh

Hi thanks visa refused on what grounds I dint get ??? Thanks a lot

U r talking abt mentioned fiance thangs or experience of 5 year thing ???...coz fiance thing is information thy are asking in form 80 nothng to do with point...experience can impact point...

I am talking about your fiance details. You should mention your fiance details on form 80. You should always give correct information.

As far as your experience is concerned. I am assuming you are currently employed and while filling EOI form you kept "To Date" field blank in filling your experience.

It means EOI will calculate your experience till date.

"To Date" field should be kept blank only if you are currently employed.

Your employment points will be calculated till date if your designation has not been changed. You must provide experience letter, salary slips and tax returns to back your claims.

Thanks dear I have kept to date blank and in eoi points has been calculated automatically so I believe its fine only...regarding fiance details I will mentioned details ...but no sure wht to say yes or no in question whr thy have ask fiance is migrating with u...bit confused abt yes or no...and I question 15 do u have national identity document or number agent is sayng mention no ..wht did u have mentioned thanks

Edited by ravsingh