WA State sponsorship - Have been asked to provide 3 links for employment

Addison05

Hi All

We received an e mail yesterday and part of it asked to provide 3 links for employment opportunities in the region we are nominating.

How critical is it that the job title has to match the skill? ie (Construction Project Manager) on the skills shortage list but slightly different on the advert although the description close.

Thanks in advance

:err:

How critical is it that the job title has to match the skill? ie (Construction Project Manager) on the skills shortage list but slightly different on the advert although the description close.

I would also like to know :chatterbox:

Hopefully someone comes along with the answer!

You got an email with that question??

When did you request your state sponsorship?

We dis it an hour after it opened again on july 2nd, but we disn't hear antthing yet. Not too weird consosering the criteria for state sponsorship aren't published yet.

So I ambreally curious why you got a reply this week :) (good for you by the way!!)

Hi

We got asked the same when applying for state sponsorship and my husband is a joiner, therefore there are not many jobs advertised in the usual places for joiners. As long as you have tried your best to find jobs which match your profile I am sure you will be fine, they just want to know you have looked.

Usual question

http://Www.seek.com.au

http://Www.leicon.com.au/careers

http://Www.hays.com.au

They just want to see you know where to look when you get here. Also the rules before granted say in or a closely linked job, I'm a project manager but could use my experience as a qs for example.

When you get here you can be a bus driver for all they care!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Usual question

Www.seek.com.au

Www.leicon.com.au/careers

Www.hays.com.au

They just want to see you know where to look when you get here. Also the rules before granted say in or a closely linked job, I'm a project manager but could use my experience as a qs for example.

When you get here you can be a bus driver for all they care!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for this, it puts my mind at rest knowing that!

I am a little worried though that alot of the Construction Project Managers jobs are pretty large scale though.

:unsure:

You got an email with that question??

When did you request your state sponsorship?

We dis it an hour after it opened again on july 2nd, but we disn't hear antthing yet. Not too weird consosering the criteria for state sponsorship aren't published yet.

So I ambreally curious why you got a reply this week :) (good for you by the way!!)

Hi

Requested State sponsorship on 3rd July so was happy even to get a query so soon.

:biggrin:

Hello Addison,

That is a very good sign that they requested you to send them links. I would like to apply for WA sponsorship for visa 190. We have the same profession: construction project manager. I would appreciate it if you can share your experience in applying for WA state sponsorship. Do you mind if I ask how many years of work experience do you have?

Thanks

Hazel

Thanks for this, it puts my mind at rest knowing that!

I am a little worried though that alot of the Construction Project Managers jobs are pretty large scale though.

:unsure:

Lol don't worry it's a different world over here. I came over as a cpm and I'm working as a qs. The roles are almost identical.

If your a site manager in the uk you will be a site supervisor over here.

Residential is different over here as well. Don't worry just get your ss sorted and you'll be fine.

Hi Bensdad,

Do you mind if I ask how is the job market for cpm over there in Perth? what do you mean with "working as a qs"?

Thanks

Hazel

Hi AllWe received an e mail yesterday and part of it asked to provide 3 links for employment opportunities in the region we are nominating.How critical is it that the job title has to match the skill? ie (Construction Project Manager) on the skills shortage list but slightly different on the advert although the description close.Thanks in advance:err:
hello Addison05Congradulations. Please let me know the Application number (need not be exact number but aproximate serial number) of your WA SS aplication.Mine is NOM-0712-XXwhere my XX is less than 20.Please let me know your XX ( from your WA aplication sl no). This will let me understand wether they have any priority in processing or they are going by first applied- first process method. Thanks Savithru

hello Addison05Congradulations. Please let me know the Application number (need not be exact number but aproximate serial number) of your WA SS aplication.Mine is NOM-0712-XXwhere my XX is less than 20.Please let me know your XX ( from your WA aplication sl no). This will let me understand wether they have any priority in processing or they are going by first applied- first process method. Thanks Savithru

It isn't first come first serve :(

we are below 10 and applied on july 2nd. Addison applied a day later. I must say we go for regional state sponsorship hough. And we have 60 points.

Guest ajmcom
Quantity surveyor, send me a pm I'll answer it for you. That will keep this thread on track then.

Me too pls...

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

My trade is toolmaker 323412 and my score is 55. If I go for 190 I would be to 60 points and if for 489 it would be 65.

Can any one suggest to which sub class I should apply for a state sponsorship?

BTW can I have two SS s from the same state and also can any one share submitted application model for reference?

I am confused what to be filled under the Australian settlement costs, etc etc

Archived