What did you do when your visa was granted?

Candygirl

I love seeing the posts when someone has got their visa granted.

I just cannot picture that day. OH thought he would be jumping up and down, but now he says he would prob just have to sit down and say "Sh*t have they got it wrong?"

What did you do, or if you are still waiting, what do you think you would do?

Guest Burchos

I cried when our visas finally came through. We got an email the day of the Royal Wedding. It couldn't have come on a better day as we were going to our local village street party with all our oldest and closest friends. The sun was shining and everyone was up for a big celebration - perfect day!

Guest Burchos
LOL. I rung hubby at work and said we had been knocked back because of my medical issues... I know im mean,lol, but i couldnt hide the happiness in my voice and he twigged within a minute or two,lol..

Cal x

Oh that's so wicked! :laugh:

LOL. I rung hubby at work and said we had been knocked back because of my medical issues... I know im mean,lol, but i couldnt hide the happiness in my voice and he twigged within a minute or two,lol..

Cal x

Ha Ha, we do that to eachother all the time. I couldn't do it to Hubs for this though - I couldn't be that mean!!!! Poor Sod has waited over 12 years to get back there. I long to see the delight on his face if and when the man from del monte finally says Yay Come Back".

medical next week and then if thats ok i am expecting the visa.. I think I will really be so excited and proud I have come this far to do this alone and especially when I talk with my ex and my dad and sons ( who are really happy i am going.. or so they say...) BUT it is now starting to feel like I am off to Afghanistan or something.. (had to sort my will and pension stuff) I am assuming this is normal!

medical next week and then if thats ok i am expecting the visa.. I think I will really be so excited and proud I have come this far to do this alone and especially when I talk with my ex and my dad and sons ( who are really happy i am going.. or so they say...) BUT it is now starting to feel like I am off to Afghanistan or something.. (had to sort my will and pension stuff) I am assuming this is normal!

Ha ha, feels like we are trying to get to Outer Mongolia at the moment!!!!

Good Luck with your Meds.

I think it is very normal. We have done the Wills, done the Pensions, we just need the Man to talk to us:cry:

Perfectly normal Marion xxx :hug:

You should be proud of yourself!

Guest JK2510

What did we do....well we had had our visa lodged with DIAC for 22 mths...so we had talked about that day for a long time...we were relieved when the call came in and there were no tears which I thought there would of as the trouble we had over 2 yrs...we started to arrange our flights and flew out 3 wks later!

Archived