Head Banging

Candygirl

I've just joined a gym to try to relieve the stress and we're only just starting really. My husband sat second ielts last Saturday but it's the Tra forms that are really stressing me out, it's the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I think that after we've got through that the visa will be doddle! Not sleeping stressing about whether we have enough proof it's just not easy and people don't understand unless they are going through it themselves. Just hope we get Eoi in before ceiling limit for my husbands occupation.

• 2 weeks later...
.... all docs sent to agent still waiting on their filing dept to get back to me even though they have the bulk of the docs sent 2weeks ago.They are a big company most of the time I ring same answer virtually no response from emails they had been great up to about two weeks before july deadline, since then service very poor, so seems one dilemma ends another one begins but trying to be patient !!

All the best with the agent. I really understand coz we had an agent in the begining who promised us the world and we would def make 1st July 2012 deadline blah blah blah We got rid of of them and now we're flying solo. Its daunting at times, but thanks to the support on forums we manage to get by.

I am just sitting here thinking how do other people cope with the head banging that is the Australian Visa Process? I cannot have a drink or eat some nice chocs or cake as I am following S World at the moment.

How do you cope with it all and what do you do to make things seem less daunting?

we use to sit back and listen to this :wink:

...................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7tYnTacBfk hope it brings a smile x :hug:

Guest sh7t man no way

we went through the 457 temp visa in the UK,and then after 2 years in OZ the permanent visa--we did both ourselves--if any lesson was learned from this it was that not to get to wound up with the slow turning cogs of immigration--simply fill in the forms (insuring they have not updated,or changed them daily):mad:and just get on with living your life with the thought of if it happens it happens--hard to do when you feel your not in control of your own life,but this is the way it is--whilst waiting for this to happen (the visa) remember its you that wants this not australia--frustrating--but then some things in life are--one thing that wound me up about it all was the basic lack of communication--still once you get a case officer its reasonably straight forward:wideeyed:

we went through the 457 temp visa in the UK,and then after 2 years in OZ the permanent visa--we did both ourselves--if any lesson was learned from this it was that not to get to wound up with the slow turning cogs of immigration--simply fill in the forms (insuring they have not updated,or changed them daily):mad:and just get on with living your life with the thought of if it happens it happens--hard to do when you feel your not in control of your own life,but this is the way it is--whilst waiting for this to happen (the visa) remember its you that wants this not australia--frustrating--but then some things in life are--one thing that wound me up about it all was the basic lack of communication--still once you get a case officer its reasonably straight forward:wideeyed:

I think you are sooo right. I have the patience of a Gnat, but I am beginning to realise that I need to calm down and take it easy. At this rate I will disappear up my own backside. I am a doer and do everything at high neck speed. My friend reminded me the other day about a chat we had had when I first told her I wanted outta here. Apparently, I said to her that it would be about 2 years from start to finish. She asked me why I was a having a panic attack after 9 months:err:

Guest sh7t man no way

I think you are sooo right. I have the patience of a Gnat, but I am beginning to realise that I need to calm down and take it easy. At this rate I will disappear up my own backside. I am a doer and do everything at high neck speed. My friend reminded me the other day about a chat we had had when I first told her I wanted outta here. Apparently, I said to her that it would be about 2 years from start to finish. She asked me why I was a having a panic attack after 9 months:err:
you will get there mate--remember hopefully we live a long life,and most of yours will be spent in oz--frustration will be replaced by fulfillment:wubclub:

Archived