is there a melbourne meetup in july 08??

HI WE ARRIVE IN MELBOURNE THE END OF APRIL STAYING IN A PLACE CALLED MORRINGTON FOR 2 WEEKS THEN GOING TO HAVE A LOOK ROUND FOR RENTALS WE ARE A FAMILY OF 6 THREE BOYS 16 13 11 AND A DAUGHTER 9 NEVER BEEN TO OZ BEFORE EVEYBODY REALLY EXCITED BUT IM GETTING REALLY NERVOUS HOPE TO MEET UP WITH SOME PEOPLE OFF POMS IN OZ FOR A CHAT ONCE WE ARE THERE LOUISE 35 AND SEAN 40 :jiggy:

Guest CaptainFun

I'll hopefully be in Melbourne roughly end of july begining of August and would like to meet up wth some people already there. Anyone moved out on there own and got any advice? Any other 20y/o's around?

hello we are the rigby family we land in melbourne march 14th and are renting and hoping to buy in point cook... im up for a meeting the kids will be at school making friends hubby in the city making friends... how does mum at home make friends in melbourne.... worries me slightly !!! dont want to be lonely all day ... any ideas...

Hi T family

I am living in sanctuary lakes i found out i was pregnant 2 days before flying here in december so i have been unemployable! I have managed to find friends through this site and britvics, don't be worried at all there is lots of us in point cook/sanctuary lakes i am always up for coffee or a glass of wine after buba is born in August!

Archived