nearly returned to uk, but found love

clark

hi all

ive been wanting to return to the uk since i emigrated to oz in august 2011, 1st i went to townsville to a buddy, got a job, but wasnt wat i thought oz wud be so relocated to perth as i also knew buddies over here, in november 2011.

xmas was v hard being away frm family at home and struggled to gain employment, then my belongings arrived in jan 2012 and i was like a rabbit cought in the headlights, i was shocked into wat do i do now with my gear, but thanke to my buddies i cud store it there where i was living.

i joined pio before i left the uk for advice on various things including freindship, and as i was struggling with heavy homesickness, i refered to writing a blog voicing my concerns, which i got many replys saying 'well done for gettin g this far' and 'your defo going back to uk its just a matter of when', and i got a great reply from a girl originally from southampton, im origanally from carlisle. debbie, who is also on pio wrote that she had been here in perth as a nurse for 2 years and the 1st yr was extremly difficult for the same reasons i had written in my blog, she also said that i cud contact her thru personal mssg, if i wanted, which i duly did and met for a drink and chat at paddys bar in burswood.

i among this going on i had bought a flight ticket to rtn to uk at end of may 2012 and also sent my belongings back at the end of april 2012 and also sent some money back to uk.

i had seen debbie for a monthe and a half and was exited about going home but also about debbie, sop she knew i was rtn ing but wouldnt force me to stay until we had a chat 3 wks b4 i was due to fly, as debbie didnt want to force me to stay it was me that wanted to stay and see debbie which is what i did, im still in perth seeing debbie, my belongings are in the uk and will be delivered to carlisle in a few wks and i got my money rtned.

so its all gr8 in perth with debbie, im still trying to nail a job but my homesickness has gone completely, we are returning to our respective parents and fam in southampton and carlisle foir a propper xmas this yr but only for a holiday, so to any one who is struggling with being out herein oz you have got to give it time but saying that if your desire is to return home then go for it, as i found you cant be unhappy with your life and youve got feel contented with your life and surroundings- you can always retn to oz in a few yrs time

for me life is great, ive met debbie who i love and hope top spend the rest of my life with.

thanx for reading and follow your dreams

clark:biggrin::cool:

Guest Andy
hi all

ive been wanting to return to the uk since i emigrated to oz in august 2011, 1st i went to townsville to a buddy, got a job, but wasnt wat i thought oz wud be so relocated to perth as i also knew buddies over here, in november 2011.

xmas was v hard being away frm family at home and struggled to gain employment, then my belongings arrived in jan 2012 and i was like a rabbit cought in the headlights, i was shocked into wat do i do now with my gear, but thanke to my buddies i cud store it there where i was living.

i joined pio before i left the uk for advice on various things including freindship, and as i was struggling with heavy homesickness, i refered to writing a blog voicing my concerns, which i got many replys saying 'well done for gettin g this far' and 'your defo going back to uk its just a matter of when', and i got a great reply from a girl originally from southampton, im origanally from carlisle. debbie, who is also on pio wrote that she had been here in perth as a nurse for 2 years and the 1st yr was extremly difficult for the same reasons i had written in my blog, she also said that i cud contact her thru personal mssg, if i wanted, which i duly did and met for a drink and chat at paddys bar in burswood.

i among this going on i had bought a flight ticket to rtn to uk at end of may 2012 and also sent my belongings back at the end of april 2012 and also sent some money back to uk.

i had seen debbie for a monthe and a half and was exited about going home but also about debbie, sop she knew i was rtn ing but wouldnt force me to stay until we had a chat 3 wks b4 i was due to fly, as debbie didnt want to force me to stay it was me that wanted to stay and see debbie which is what i did, im still in perth seeing debbie, my belongings are in the uk and will be delivered to carlisle in a few wks and i got my money rtned.

so its all gr8 in perth with debbie, im still trying to nail a job but my homesickness has gone completely, we are returning to our respective parents and fam in southampton and carlisle foir a propper xmas this yr but only for a holiday, so to any one who is struggling with being out herein oz you have got to give it time but saying that if your desire is to return home then go for it, as i found you cant be unhappy with your life and youve got feel contented with your life and surroundings- you can always retn to oz in a few yrs time

for me life is great, ive met debbie who i love and hope top spend the rest of my life with.

thanx for reading and follow your dreams

clark:biggrin::cool:

That's a nice outcome, good luck to the both of you.

Archived