Which airline to use?

Tia2

Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask if anyone has any opinions on the following airlines; Emirates, singapore and quantas. I have flown with Emirates before and thought they were fab but it is cheper to fly with the other 2 airlines so a little unsure who to use. Any feedback/comments appreciated

Amanda

all fine - depends where you are going from and to and if you are emigrating and need an extra baggage allowance. If they all fly to where you want to go from the city near to you, and the timing is good, go with the cheapest. Emirates go through Dubai so you have 7 or 8 hours, then couple of hours in Dubai then about 11 hours. Singapore/Qantas you'll have 13 hours, break at airport then 4 hours - some people have a preference.

Emirates - Average

[They even broke down a long haul [direct] flight to two smaller ones... not the best when your with a 11month old nipper on a 26 hr journey. (the stewerdes said they sell them as direct flights, but when they are full,,, they just offload them onto the smaller / seperate flights... which are advertised cheaper also.)

Baby food; they only had 1 main and 1 dessert repeated on every meal;.. ran out of milk - for brews;. seat belt sign on most of the time so bassinet out of use..)

.... In fact, Average is generous!!!

Singapore - The best!

I would go for the best connections and the shortest flying time. There really is not that much in it, 24 hours on a plane is never going to be a great experience. I used Singapore the first time I flew to Australia, it was fine but nothing special.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask if anyone has any opinions on the following airlines; Emirates, singapore and quantas. I have flown with Emirates before and thought they were fab but it is cheper to fly with the other 2 airlines so a little unsure who to use. Any feedback/comments appreciated

Amanda

Used to be SIA 's biggest fan. Used them regularly for trips to the far east. When we made the decision to move to Oz, thought we would try QF - joined frequent flyers for cheap/free flights! Not disappointed at all. Have now flown long haul 5 times with them (economy x 3, premium x 1 and biz x 1) econ and premium easily on a par with SIA, and biz not far off. Only flown Emirates once and not overly impressed

S

Archived