Just hit me like a train 2 weeks where's the time gone

vixxy666

Well it's 2 weeks n I've just cried my eyes out for ages don't feel sad very strange must be just overwhelmed I'm so excited 2 months apart from the oh cannot wait to see him n the new friends he's made us. I'm scared I won't find a job n we'll struggle all the usual worries in what ever country your in. Got my final uni exam Thursday moving out of our rental Sunday to stay with family and friends, 7 workings days left at work a few nights out its just come so quick all of a sudden!

This place is like dear diary lol

Well it's 2 weeks n I've just cried my eyes out for ages don't feel sad very strange must be just overwhelmed I'm so excited 2 months apart from the oh cannot wait to see him n the new friends he's made us. I'm scared I won't find a job n we'll struggle all the usual worries in what ever country your in. Got my final uni exam Thursday moving out of our rental Sunday to stay with family and friends, 7 workings days left at work a few nights out its just come so quick all of a sudden!

This place is like dear diary lol

That's the nice thing about this site - you can post about any aspect of the 'getting to oz' saga and someone else will have done it and will understand totally your concerns - and people don't think you're daft for being worried - just love it :smile:

Hope the last 2 weeks go OK and good luck with the final exam on Thursday :yes:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Give us your address, me, pablo, Andy and sh7tman will be round with a bottle of gin to cheer you up.

Only jesting, chin up gal, time will pass quickly and before you know it, you will be together again, enjoying life in Oz.

Best of luck.:wink:

I know what you mean vixxy, I've had my first exam today, got one Wednesday & the last one Friday. My head just isn't in it, meant to be revising now.......!! Realised I've only got just over 3 weeks left at work & I'm already worrying about finding work over there! Keep having to think of how exciting it is going to be and leave the worrying to my OH! lol Good luck with your exam! :)

Thanks Kayleigh u to! Once I'm on that plane I'm gonna feel light as a feather with everything ive managed to do in 2 months feel quite proud lol I'm just wait to book a mini break for a few days after I arrive but waiting to hear about a job first cos if I get it I'll be working within days but the area I'm moving to does seem to want ozzies first which is fair enough but hopefully I'll get something! There's lot to look forward to just keep focused now go revise! I'm totally goin to soon.....

Guest guest66832

All that is enough to overwhelm anyone. Get through the next few weeks and you can be confident that you can get through anything. This will probably be one of the most exciting times of your life so try to enjoy it a little bit.

Archived