Flights Booked

jamjar

That's it - were are outta here :biggrin:

We initially planned on going in Nov/Dec but after some research and posts on on PIO we decided to pull this forward to better our chances of finding jobs before the Xmas/summer hols slow down.

We have now pulled it even further forward - just want to go now. So 12 July for me and 6 weeks later for OH.

Wrote out the to do lists - bloody hell its long :chatterbox: and now just realised it not far away at all.

Can't wait and dont care that we will arrive in winter - chances are it will be better than the UK summer anyway.

Cheers

OH. Flight Centre were great, I had reserched using Sky Scanner (great web site) and a bundle of other flight search sites and direct with the airlines and once I found the best deal I could, I then went to Trailfinders, STA and FLight Centre to see if they could beat it and flight centre beat the price of everybody.

Cheers

Congrats on booking your flights, hubby and I booked our one way tickets to Brisbane yesterday we arrive 6/12/12 just in time for Xmas, will be my 1st Xmas in oz after being away for 14 years I am a returning Aussie, so looking forward to it can hardly wait has been a long time coming.

Anyway good luck with the move, I am sure everything will fall into place and enjoy your new life in oz

Ness and Carl

We initially planned on going in Nov/Dec but after some research and posts on on PIO we decided to pull this forward to better our chances of finding jobs before the Xmas/summer hols slow down.

We have now pulled it even further forward - just want to go now. So 12 July for me and 6 weeks later for OH.

Wrote out the to do lists - bloody hell its long :chatterbox: and now just realised it not far away at all.

Can't wait and dont care that we will arrive in winter - chances are it will be better than the UK summer anyway.

Cheers

OH. Flight Centre were great, I had reserched using Sky Scanner (great web site) and a bundle of other flight search sites and direct with the airlines and once I found the best deal I could, I then went to Trailfinders, STA and FLight Centre to see if they could beat it and flight centre beat the price of everybody.

Cheers

Thanks

Good luck with yours :-)

Congrats on booking your flights, hubby and I booked our one way tickets to Brisbane yesterday we arrive 6/12/12 just in time for Xmas, will be my 1st Xmas in oz after being away for 14 years I am a returning Aussie, so looking forward to it can hardly wait has been a long time coming.

Anyway good luck with the move, I am sure everything will fall into place and enjoy your new life in oz

Ness and Carl

Guest JonnyNI

Good Luck Jamjar,

We are also trying to sort our flights out soon! Nerve wrecking times but I guess you just have to grab the bull by the horns and do it, eh!!

Good luck again, Jonny

Good Luck Jamjar,

We are also trying to sort our flights out soon! Nerve wrecking times but I guess you just have to grab the bull by the horns and do it, eh!!

Good luck again, Jonny

Yes it is a bit, but since we booked the flights - it has really hit home that this is now happening. And we are in full swing at getting everything sorted - very exciting.

Go for it and good luck

Cheers

Cheers

Good luck with your new adventure, where are you heading for?

Can I ask who you're flying with ?

We went with Qatar in the end, decent total flight time with good connection that dont get you there at midnight or 1 am. If you are doing a reccie and need a return, those flight time and duration are pretty good as well.

Good luck

Archived