Hey everyone,

I haven't been in Sydney for long and struggling to meet new people. Just wondering if any like minded people fancied a girly meet up in the city/eastern suburbs anytime soon - or if anyone had anything planned? I am 28. Would love to hear from you all.

Hi, I have been in Sydney for a few months now and also looking to meet new people. I work by Circular Quay if you would like to meet one lunch time or after work? I'm 25 and live in North Shore area.

Guest pommynurse

Hey guys,

I'm in the same position! Im 26, work on the north shore but live in the city! I really miss my mates from home! I think it is so hard to meet people here and just to even break into certain circles! We should all meet for a liquid lunch! Im really keen to meet new people and expand my network, does anybody have anything planned coming up?? The glenmore at the Rocks is amazing on the rooftop? Suggestions?

Sarah :)

Guest First time Down Under

Hey, I'm going to be arriving in Sydney in a few weeks' time, and would definitely be up for a girly meet-up. I'm 36, like going out, gigs etc. I'm going to be working in Western Sydney, but will hopefully be living somewhere in the Inner West - if I can find somewhere!! x

Sarah, good plan! I'd be up for The Glenmore at the Rocks (never heard of it before!). I don't have anything planned coming up but happy to arrange something for whoever here would like to join??

'First time down under' - let me know if you need help with anything....

Faye.

Sarah, good plan! I'd be up for The Glenmore at the Rocks (never heard of it before!). I don't have anything planned coming up but happy to arrange something for whoever here would like to join??

'First time down under' - let me know if you need help with anything....

Faye.

Hey Faye,

Thanks loads! I am pretty sure that as the next few weeks go on, and certainly after I arrive, that I'm going to need help with stuff!! Haha!!! How long have you been in Sydney? Hope you're getting on ok. Whereabouts you living? It'd be great to meet up once I get there, if you fancy? :)

Cheers loads again,

Sue x

I've been here since 1st December, time has gone so quickly. I found work pretty easily and now at my second job, so can't complain! I live in the North Shore area, easy to get to the city so let me know once you are here if you have time to meet up x

Guest eimear

Hey girls,

I'm from ireland, been in sydney a year and have met some great friends but woudl love to meet some more.

I work in the CBD, so if anyone fancies lunch or a glass of wine after the office i'd love to meet up.

Just drop me a message, also like the idea of a lazy saturday/sunday liquid lunch sarah.

Eimear

Hi Girls, I've been in Sydney since the end of Jan with my boyf and miss my girlfriends for lunches and drinks would love to be involved in a meet up, I'm 31 and live and work in the CBD. Please let me know when and where if somethings already been arranged..

Bex x

I've been here since 1st December, time has gone so quickly. I found work pretty easily and now at my second job, so can't complain! I live in the North Shore area, easy to get to the city so let me know once you are here if you have time to meet up x

Sounds great, Faye :) Will do, for sure! I arrive around middle of Jun - time's flying by right now!!!!! Organised my flights this week, and today have just sorted a place to stay for the first 4 weeks - so massively relieved about that! Going to be staying in the Potts Point area - hopefully will be good :)

Look forward to meeting up with you soon :) x

Guest kate957

Hi all

I am moving to Sydney in 2 weeks time, looking to meet some friendly people if any meet ups are planned - I am 27 yrs old, just finishing 3 months in Melbourne and hoping I enjoy Sydney just as much or more!

Kate

Will do! See you soon :) Can't believe I'll be flying out in just less than 2 weeks' time - actually, two weeks today, I'll have just landed 'Down Under'!!!!!! That definitely calls for a drink :)

Sue x

Guest guest66832

Why is this a girls only drinking get together? I'm there the beginning of July and would love to meet up with some fellow PIO posters. I will start a thread to arrange a night out.

Guest guest66832

Well that's two. Who else is going to attend? I will no doubt be fighting jet lag but a few Tooheys New will set me straight. Lets make this a firm event.

Guest guest66832
Sure.

Message nearer the time for my mobile.

I will do. So who else is going to attend the first Sydney PIO get together?

Guest sarahnorth22

Hello everyone, I am 23 and from England. I have been in Australia for nearly a year now and am settling in North Sydney with my partner. I would love to meet up with some like minded women for coffee or a drink after work. Have any meet ups been organised for anytime soon?

• 2 months later...
Guest nicolaanddarryl

Hi everyone

Im Nicola, Im 26 years old and have recently moved to Sydney with my fiance and Im keen to make new friends here. I live in Neutral Bay however Im open to venturing out and seeing new areas of Sydney for meet ups.

Im up for drinks, cinema, shopping trips or coffee and it would be good to have some girlie company :).

I cant see any meet ups arranged anytime soon so do people fancy a meet up in the next few weeks?

Archived