ACS Assessment - taking flippin' ages!

aduffield76

Hi

I think their timelines are pretty flexible - my husband submitted his last October and we sat back to wait but a positive result came back just 10 days later!!

Good luck with yours

PS it took him months to put it all together!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ritz2044

Hi,

Did they ask for more information from you regarding any statements or anything. I gave my IELTS reuslts and ACS letter to them before they could ask. So its just a matter of time if I should get a response but have not heard anything since 10th may.. I have bitten all my nails through all these days... Dont know whats happening

All i know is that this is my last try because I am turning 32 in September and EOI will be of no use till jan 2013. so its this time ... now my future is in hands of VIC SS and ACS as well.

Thanks,

Hi,

Did they ask for more information from you regarding any statements or anything. I gave my IELTS reuslts and ACS letter to them before they could ask. So its just a matter of time if I should get a response but have not heard anything since 10th may.. I have bitten all my nails through all these days... Dont know whats happening

All i know is that this is my last try because I am turning 32 in September and EOI will be of no use till jan 2013. so its this time ... now my future is in hands of VIC SS and ACS as well.

Thanks,

Hi ritz2044,

Why will EOI be of no use to you? Im 35 and have just sent my IELTS and ACS Assessment to Vic.

If I dont get my SS before the 1st July, I will wait and apply via EOI......thats just the way it will have to be :huh:

Its good that ACS are sending the result by PDF now, I dont remember last year getting one for mine but it saves you some good time. My SS for SA came back within the month but someone on here said they only waited 4 days for a decision from WA which is real quick.

For those that have submitted for SS now and are waiting its one of those last minute 'under the wire' jobs before the gates close for Skill Select, Anything submitted in June is going to find it real hard I reckon

Guest zoom

Weekends here still no results. I wonder what occupation was nominted for those who are still waiting...mines, ICT business analyst...

Hoping for monday results.

Weekends here still no results. I wonder what occupation was nominted for those who are still waiting...mines, ICT business analyst...

Hoping for monday results.

Software Engineer for me. Though I think that matters less than how straightforward and "decision-ready" the application is. We shall see.

Guest ritz2044

Hi,

I am glad to hear that people are getting results in 5 weeks.

But i received the confirmation on 15th May only and I complied the information requested by them the same day.

I got a positive result from ACS also. IELTS - got an overall 8.

Hope Victoria state realize my potential and grant me SS so that I could fulfil the points which I am lacking.

Thanks,

Ritesh

Guest ronkhu

Its 40 days now from my initial ACS application date and I have not yet heard back form ACS.

They confirmed receipt of my additional documents on 8th May and today its 21st May - Still no update further - Getting nervous now.

Guest zoom
Its 40 days now from my initial ACS application date and I have not yet heard back form ACS.

They confirmed receipt of my additional documents on 8th May and today its 21st May - Still no update further - Getting nervous now.

I think count will start after they received the additional documents from you...I might be wrong though. Mine was received last April 16th, so you can imagine how nervous I am right now...have to keep myself occupied, else I'll keep on refreshing the ACS page! hahaha.

Guest ronkhu
HI,

What stage are you in . In process or with Asessor.

Thanks,

Ritesh

Ritesh,

It is in Stage 4 and shows "With Assessor"

Regards

Ron

Guest ritz2044

Hi,

Even I am sailing in the same boat as yours. lets keep our fingers crossed and hope that things turn out positive for both of us.

I will pray to God for both of us.

Till then just keep thinking positive

Even mine is in stage 4 ... but dont know what the outcome will be and when

Thanks,

Ritesh

Guest ronkhu
Hi,

Even I am sailing in the same boat as yours. lets keep our fingers crossed and hope that things turn out positive for both of us.

I will pray to God for both of us.

Till then just keep thinking positive

Even mine is in stage 4 ... but dont know what the outcome will be and when

Thanks,

Ritesh

Ritesh bhai,

Having sleepless nights and getting demotivated now.

I am not able to proceed with my State sponsorship application as they require ACS assessment results.

I am getting frustrated now - keep checking mails and ACS website n number of times throughout the day.

Hope your prayers materialise buddy.

With Assessor could mean a week or so, sounds like its almost done, youll have a month to get state sponsorship which should be ok

Guest ronkhu
With Assessor could mean a week or so, sounds like its almost done, youll have a month to get state sponsorship which should be ok

Hope that your words come true :-)

Thanks for your motivation buddy

Guest ronkhu

Did anyone get your ACS assessments lately ?

I am still waiting - not sure what the freak is taking so much time.

Guest ronkhu

Congratulations buddy - So you got it in 5 weeks.

I applied on 9th April and they asked for additional docs which was recived by them on 8th May and am still waiting for the outcome.

Getting frustrated now.

Although i completed the online application on the 17th April, the documentation wasn't received by the ACS until the 5th of May, albeit htats what it says on my application which is currently at stage 4. All being well i hope to be approved around the end of June I guess. This i expect will be tight.

Guest ritz2044
Ritesh bhai,

Having sleepless nights and getting demotivated now.

I am not able to proceed with my State sponsorship application as they require ACS assessment results.

I am getting frustrated now - keep checking mails and ACS website n number of times throughout the day.

Hope your prayers materialise buddy.

Noy yet Ronkhu.

I have bitten all my nails.. VIC SS ..there is no status of what stage we are in... and with ACS.. it just shows with Assessor. but when will the assessor assess..

I am now losing hope that nothing will happen.. and the day calendar turns July1 mails will come from ACS and VIC ... that's my luck.. it has always been.

Problem is i cant do anything.. worst thing that can ever happen is to wait ... because we dont know what timeline wil it be.. GOSH... I am also visiting the ACS site day in day out... hopelessly... like a fool..

Guest ritz2044
Congratulations buddy - So you got it in 5 weeks.

I applied on 9th April and they asked for additional docs which was recived by them on 8th May and am still waiting for the outcome.

Getting frustrated now.

I am very frustrated as well.. even i am havng sleepless nights... tension is mounting every day... :(

Guest ritz2044
Ritesh,

It is in Stage 4 and shows "With Assessor"

Regards

Ron

Ron,

I am also nervous now. I dont undertstand whats taking so long.. :(

I am going crazy visiting the same sites again and again.

Thanks,

Ritesh

Guest ronkhu
Ron,

I am also nervous now. I dont undertstand whats taking so long.. :(

I am going crazy visiting the same sites again and again.

Thanks,

Ritesh

Yes Ritesh -- same here - i have the site open on my mozilla window always and keep checking may be 10 times a day.

Guest zoom

It's already June 1....I'm still waiting for my assessment. My agent followed up with ACS last week, and just like what's stated on the site their response is its still with the assessor and will be processed soon. arrrghhh....

Archived