ACS Assessment - taking flippin' ages!

aduffield76

Guest dancingmama

Hi guys,

i am new to this forum and glad that i am not the only one who have the same issue. I have submitted my skills assessment for Computer Network and System Engineer on May 1, 2012 and they received my documents May 7, 2012. after That the status on ACS website is "with Assessor". Its been 5 weeks now but still no changes on the status. The waiting is really frustrating.....

Anybody you have recently received their result from ACS? Also i have a question... can i apply for SS while without the result of the skills assessment... Thanks in advance....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ronkhu
Hi guys,

i am new to this forum and glad that i am not the only one who have the same issue. I have submitted my skills assessment for Computer Network and System Engineer on May 1, 2012 and they received my documents May 7, 2012. after That the status on ACS website is "with Assessor". Its been 5 weeks now but still no changes on the status. The waiting is really frustrating.....

Anybody you have recently received their result from ACS? Also i have a question... can i apply for SS while without the result of the skills assessment... Thanks in advance....

Hi Dancingmama - We are on the same boat - waiting for the results.

So far as applying for SS is concerned, almost all the States require assessment results while applying for the SS except for VIC. So, you can apply for Vic SS but there turnaround time is around 10-12 weeks.

Apart from that, WA has stopped accepting applications ans SA will stop from 14th June.

Guest dancingmama

Thanks ronkhu... my plan is really to move to Victoria state. i am not in the hurry, and even not worried about the changes on July 1. according to the site, it seems that if one is able to get state sponsorship, the skillselect gets you selected automatically correct me if i am wrong?

Guest ritz2044
Hi zoom,

Its easy for me to say now but it will come....maybe tomorrow?

Just keep checking for the change from 'With Assessor' to 'Case Finalised'..its suttle..they both have that lovely 'ACS Blue' outline :wink:

Fingers crossed guys!

Did you received your VIC SS cleared. Please reply. I just have last option i.e.VIC.... if I am rejected then thats the end of road. Today is 11th June so looks bad.

Guest ritz2044
Thanks ronkhu... my plan is really to move to Victoria state. i am not in the hurry, and even not worried about the changes on July 1. according to the site, it seems that if one is able to get state sponsorship, the skillselect gets you selected automatically correct me if i am wrong?

HI,

Did you get it clarified that in case if you get an outcome post 1st july then it would still be possible to get an invitation as soon as you get nominated by VIC State.

I applied but I am not sure if I will get an outcome before 1st july.. just let me know your thoughts.. when did you apply for VIC

Thanks,

Ritesh Soni

Guest ritz2044

SUN finally shines in my dark life.

Thanks for all your support all. Let's see how I fare from here onwards..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dancingmama

Hi guys i finally got my ACS skills assessment with a positive response forward the same to VIC for SS... Created my EOI and now another waiting game begins.....

Archived