sky sports?

Guest andy-notts

Foxtel Sports chanels are: Fox 1 Fox 2 Fox 3 ESPN and something called Fuel TV which I've never watched.

They show english premier league and and some championship games. ESPN usually shows some champions league

Ali

Guest andy-notts

Thanks for that :) tho the wife will prob not be impressed.

I know of various web sites that show prem games but its just not the same watching a game on the pc instaead of the plasma. I guess these channels are subscription same as sky but least am happy now :)

Guest andy-notts

thanks ali,

though my team aren't in the prem anymore and have fallen from grace i'm still a proper footy addict and will watch just about any game so it sounds cool that you can watch most prem games that kick off at 3pm. I'm even more looking forward to getting the visa now :) and that i can still watch the games....bring it on yay!

andy

Nigel is a PNE fan (really disappointing this year and may well be playing my old home town team Oldham Athletic next year - although I'm actually a man utd fam.). Last year they showed PNE's last home game of the season - it was really strange as hubby (being a season ticket holder previously) would have been there, then out with the lads for end of season drinks ... he was sat in front of the tele, texting the lads. The only hassle is the time difference, at the moment 'cos of day light saving we're 9 hours in front - much better when it was 7

Ali

Guest andy-notts

cheers ali,

I'm unfortunatley a forest fan so hopefully we'll be back in the big time soon and on tv most of the time.

So whats WA like? We are hoping to get to Perth next year...just started the application process its a bit daunting

andy

We love it here in Perth and I think it's a beautiful place to live. We're in Leeming which is about 15 min from the city and 20 mins from Freo and an ideal location for us. I've not visited the northern suburbs but heard good things as well as further south. Hubby and I were chatting last night about how we feel that we're giving our children a taste of the childhood we had here which is everything we wanted when we came. We're coming upto our first anniversary here (Jan 7th) - and we havn't been disappointed.

Ali

• 3 months later...
Guest Les & Woz

Hi Andy

Great minds think alike but I am scared to ask !!!! Probably need a dish the size of a double decker - lol

Les

Archived