457 visa applications in APRIL/MAY,2012

Guest micwheat

Hi,

I am going to lodge my e457 in couple of days - want to know some basic information, if anyone can help me-

1. I have got a nomination TRN number from my employer, is it going to be the same TRN for my visa application or they will provide me a different number ?

2. can I submit the scan copy of my original document or I have to certify the copy & then need to scan them ?

3. In case I need to certify the documents, can I do it from a registered medical practionar outside the australia.

I would really appreciate if anyone can provide me these informations.

If your originals are colour scans, then they don't need to be certified. But if black and white better to have them certified. I don't know if a medical practitioner outside Australia can certify documents. I think it depends on the laws of that particular country. In our country, medical practitioners are not allowed to certify. Better go for a notary public to be sure.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest micwheat

Hello all, Our medicals were sent and status updated. But our status now says further information required. we have not received any email about what is the info required.

did anyone face this? if yes what kind of info was required further??

Guest asaandanirish

arg arg and arg.............. frustrated, my hubby's medical info has all been recieved by the DIAC but not mine????? they cant even explain to us at the medical centre here why??? i'm gonna be ringing them again tomorrow!!! this is yet another little delay which will probably mean the DIAC will not have all the results till friday or something and then it will be next week again that or visa will maube be granted.......arrgggg, why cant it just go smooothly ( well its gone pretty good up until this mini hiccup!)

x

We are on the same situation with regards to medicals. I had my medicals on September 2011 intended for a PR application however the employer nomination for the PR application was refused by DIAC so we are no trying the 457 route. Lodged our 457 30 April. What I did with the medicals is contact the Health Operations and asked for approval to reuse medicals. They then replied that I can do that, they gave me the request ID to give to the 457 CO so the CO can locate the results in their system. Agent uploaded my request letter indicating the request ID and the email of HOP a day after they lodged the e457. So far we have not been contacted by a CO yet. I do not know if I have a CO already but all the documents have been uploaded including PCC and medicals.

Ahh it is so nice to hear from someone else in the same situ I was beginning to feel very lonesome!! Immigration emailed me to say I need to submit my meds so I replied to say I'd already sat them to which they said I had 2 files and they'd requested my files be merged! They hoped it would be done by the end of last week but still no word I'm literally pulling my hair out!!!

Just check my online status and it has been updated today:

9 May 2012 Application being processed further

9 May 2012 Further information required

9 May 2012 Email sent to you

What does these notes mean. I am wondering what info they require as everything has already been uploaded. Waiting to hear from mu agent.

Guest micwheat
Just check my online status and it has been updated today:

9 May 2012 Application being processed further

9 May 2012 Further information required

9 May 2012 Email sent to you

What does these notes mean. I am wondering what info they require as everything has already been uploaded. Waiting to hear from mu agent.

I am in the same stage as u r. My agent has not yet received any email from them yet and its been jus about 24hrs asking for 'Further information'. Even I am kinda going crazy thinking as I did submit almost everything as far as I can remember..

Let us know what info you are being asked.

I am in the same stage as u r. My agent has not yet received any email from them yet and its been jus about 24hrs asking for 'Further information'. Even I am kinda going crazy thinking as I did submit almost everything as far as I can remember..

Let us know what info you are being asked.

Does your online status also indicate that email has been sent? I hope my agent will reply to my email tomorrow. I am really wondering what info they still need.

Thanks for that, so you were not asked for a full medical or police check I think by the look of the treads only ask for those if working with children or nurse or doctors but doesn't always seem to follow. did your sponsor already have an sponership rights?.

Do you mind me asking what they did ask for?

Guest micwheat
Does your online status also indicate that email has been sent? I hope my agent will reply to my email tomorrow. I am really wondering what info they still need.

yup it says Email sent. Hope my agent gets the email today so that I can submit the required docs. I did submit everything on the list though.. lets hope for the best :)

Guest Mattt

Sponsor was used to bringing people over.

Only asked for X-Ray, and that was only due to my time spent in 'dodgy' countries working.

Guest micwheat

hello all,

My partners medicals reached Sydney office yesterday but her status has not changed yet..My status is updated though so kind of worried (but mine was from a different medical guy)

How many days does it take for the status to change to 'Medicals Received' after the packet reaches the office? Any input is appreciated.

Edited by micwheat

Hi micwheat. Did your agent received the email of DIAC already regarding the further info requested? So what info did they request? I still have not heard from my agent, they have not replied to my email yet. I'm going crazy trying to figure out what info was still needed from me.

Guest micwheat
Hi micwheat. Did your agent received the email of DIAC already regarding the further info requested? So what info did they request? I still have not heard from my agent, they have not replied to my email yet. I'm going crazy trying to figure out what info was still needed from me.

My agent replied saying they asked for XRAY which my partner already sent. We gave the tracking num too and it says delivered... I see that my medicals are in the system but the 'Further Info' required is under my name too. This is the latest news I have..

Checked my online status just now. It has been updated today. They found my medical results which was done 6 months ago and they updated my status as "health requirements finalised" however my wife and child still states "health requirements outstanding". DIAC has already the locator ID given by Health Operations to locate our previous medicals and looks like they have found mine already. I hope the medical results were the info they were requesting yesterday and I hope they will update my wife and child's medicals soon.

Ahh it is so nice to hear from someone else in the same situ I was beginning to feel very lonesome!! Immigration emailed me to say I need to submit my meds so I replied to say I'd already sat them to which they said I had 2 files and they'd requested my files be merged! They hoped it would be done by the end of last week but still no word I'm literally pulling my hair out!!!

Any updates on your medicals? DIAC found my medicals which was done 6 months ago. They have updated my online status to "health requirements finalised". However, for my wife and my child it still say "health requirements outstanding". I hope DIAC will find their medical results soon.

Any updates on your medicals? DIAC found my medicals which was done 6 months ago. They have updated my online status to "health requirements finalised". However, for my wife and my child it still say "health requirements outstanding". I hope DIAC will find their medical results soon.

Well I emailed them Mon night and they replied saying that my files still hadn't been merged and basically they had no idea how long that would take as another department were in charge of that! Then I remembered what you said about a reference number and previous to any communication from immigration I had emailed medibank to ask how I submitted the medicals and they said I just needed to submit my booking reference number. So Tuesday night I gave immigration my booking reference number hoping that might help and then this am I checked online and the visa was granted! I've not had an email from immigration but it is clearly on the immigration website so I am assuming it is official! - I hope?!

I am sooooo happy, I really didn't think I could go another night not knowing!!!!

Visa was granted this am........I think! So...

Visa application submitted 17/04/12

Requested medicals 27/04/12

(slight stall in the middle whilst the tried to find them)

Visa granted 10/05/12

Congrats well done :wubclub:

Can I ask how you found out you have the visa the reason I ask is I have had the crazy 12 hours:wacko:

I had to ring my co at 2.30am (Irish time) to speak to her as hadnt heard from her in nearly two weeks even though I had sent 3 emails asking the same question!! My employer told me to ring and put pressure on them,then leave it a week and if I still have no news ring again and ask to speak to a manager,she said you will soon see the ball roll!! However havent had to ask for manager as when I spoke to co she said nothing was outstanding that she was waiting for the medical report to come through...they were done on the 26th April!!!! So she said she would leave it till end of week and if heard nothing would email them next mon. And ended the conversation giggling telling me not to be worrying and that it was not policy but she would email me when she had made her decision on the visa so as to ease my mind:confused:

So happy with this info we went to bed,however when we got up at 7am I had an email from my co to tell me that I needed to get the medical centre to forward on my partners bits. I thought this a bit odd so dropped into the centre (its beside us)to discover they had NOT sent the medicals,as they were waiting for us to come back with a letter from out G.P. about my partners Epilepsy...totally understandable except for the fact the medical people DID NOT email/ring me to tell me they need this....spot the crazy lady in the medical centre!:arghh: So they did what they had to do while we were standing there and then took great pleasure in ringing me 2 hours later to tell me that it had all gone through...think they wanted a medal!! Something tells me the medical people and the co have messed up in relation to the time frames....not a happy lady at the min:mad:

Just thought I'd share my crazy 12 hours...