Anyone know where is showing the Man Utd/Man City match tue am??

Guest Moved to oz

Guest Moved to oz

Hi

Moving to Canberra Monday and want to watch the Man Utd / Man City match 5am Tuesday morning!

Anyone know anywhere that will be showing the match??

Thanks

Jump on a plane to Perth , it will be on in my house , i finish work at 1am ,shower , change into my city kit , chill with a few beers and some red wine then settle back to watch the mighty blues put annother nail in the scums coffin .........

Guest HeywoodMonkey
Jump on a plane to Perth , it will be on in my house , i finish work at 1am ,shower , change into my city kit , chill with a few beers and some red wine then settle back to watch the mighty blues put annother nail in the scums coffin .........

Keep me a seat free lol, shouldn't that be Blue Nun and Not Red wine ?

All that effort for a bunch of over paid toss pots, and thats just the boxes let alone the players.

its part of life now , need to get in the real world , we cant change it .......same will happen in AFL and rugby .......as long as the public allow it .......dont go to the match , dont watch sky , dont watch foxtel , stop buying merchandise ...end of EPL ...if thats what you want but do it ,but im sure you like to watch as i and millions do ..........

I used to like you Tony!!!!!

a draw will do us reds

will the traitor get a 89 th min winner.

Minchini oooohhh

manchini oooohhh

he took the traitor back

and now will get the sack

Whos that **** from Argentina

whos ht moe grabbing whore

Carlos Tevez is his name

And he hasn't got a brain

and he wont be winning trophys anymore

It will probably be an awful match, I remember when united played Chelski in the 1st fa cup inal at the new Wembley, was meant to be the game of all games and was dyer .

like to wish you all the best but can't bring myself to .

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Its gonna be shown at the ...... Heartbreak hotel, lol

One of them are gonna be crying.:yes::laugh:

Archived