Proof of Earnings - 176 Visa application

daveg1980

Hi,

I am pulling together information for my 176 visa, and require proof of earnings for the past two years. I am an IT contractor, and setup as a ltd company (self employed). Any ideas what proof of earnings I could provide? I dont have a p45 or p60 for this, can the hmrc provide an earnings report?

Thanks,

Dave

Hi,

i do have payslips but they dont reflect my takehome pay as such, as bulk of that is dividends.

I have contracts and a copy of my first self assessment for 2011. I am not sure if these can be certified copies as i wont have the originals.

Thanks RammyGirl!

Dave

Guest Toomers

What do you need to show? Proof of how much you have earnt or proof that you have been paid in that position for the 2 year period?

What do you need to show? Proof of how much you have earnt or proof that you have been paid in that position for the 2 year period?

The migration agent emailed me this - 'Evidence of your earnings - P60s for 2011 and 2012.'

So not sure.. I can provide payslips for past year and a self assessment for the previous year?

Guest Toomers
The migration agent emailed me this - 'Evidence of your earnings - P60s for 2011 and 2012.'

So not sure.. I can provide payslips for past year and a self assessment for the previous year?

I wouldnt have thouhgt it would matter "how much" you earned as long as the time you were paid in that position is shown.

Alot of mine is tracked using an online portal, when I asked for some information last time for the State sponsorship, my accountant only sent me a spreadsheet, i could of made that. I think I will bug him for some information. Though no doubt he will try to charge me for it!

Archived