Anybody flown with Royal Brunei ? Good or bad experience ?

so1011

Looking to book our first trip back to the Uk with our 2 young kids for Christmas time. Royal Brunei have some great fares through flightsflights.com but I have no experience with either the airline or booking agents and its making me a bit nervous. If anyone has had any experiences with either company, good or bad, please can you let me know ? Thanks.

I flew with Royal Brunei in October 2010. The flight was fine, the staff were very nice. We flew to Perth. The only two things that might put some people off was that they are a dry airline and for our flight we landed in dubai and then Brunei before Perth. However for us it was nice to have the journey broken up a bit (the landing in dubai was only an hour and a half just enough time to look at a few shops before re-boarding), and we are also not to bothered about drinking alchohol on a flight so that was not a problem for us either. They were great with our little one. Personally I have no issues with flying Royal Brunei and we went with them that time as they were the cheapest. I haven't had any experience with flightsflights.com

Looking to book our first trip back to the Uk with our 2 young kids for Christmas time. Royal Brunei have some great fares through flightsflights.com but I have no experience with either the airline or booking agents and its making me a bit nervous. If anyone has had any experiences with either company, good or bad, please can you let me know ? Thanks.

yes had a very good flight - there is only 1 cafe at the airport so big queue for coffee but then again we had quite a long wait and there was nothing else to do! Highly recommended - dont remember it being a 'dry' flight but then again sometimes its better for you not to mix flying and drinking ! LOL

Guest JK2510

Flew with them in 2009....couldn't fault the staff...excellent....planes looking a liitle tired and the flights were 2 stops...but for £2000 return...

Have done the trip four times on Royal Brunei. We use them because we could break the journey with small kids - we always knew there was an end in sight. Not drinking didn't bother me with the little ones, and the staff were great. As someone else said, planes a bit tired, and the inflight entertainment not the greatest, but for the saving, all good.

Thanks for everybody's advice. We booked directly with Royal Brunei a few days ago. Fantastic fare, only $7736 MEL - LHR RTN for 2 adults and 2 kids leaving a few days before Christmas, (incase anyone else fancies a cold Christmas). Pity its 2 stops but we had to do that with Emirates a few years ago anyway. Thanks again.

Archived