Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Kayleighjx

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Kayleighjx

    Coronavirus and Temporary Visa holders

    Thanks everyone.
  2. Kayleighjx

    Coronavirus and Temporary Visa holders

    Anybody know when student 500 visa holders will be allowed to enter? Course start date should be January 2021. Thanks
  3. Kayleighjx

    School place before arrival

    Thank you both for your help I have contacted Queensland DoE so hopefully they can help.
  4. Kayleighjx

    School place before arrival

    Thank you for responding. The list of the requirements to apply for the student visa says “Evidence of enrolment of an accompanying dependent child 5 to 18 years of age at an Australian school. If any family unit members are 5 to 17 years of age (inclusive) and will live with the applicant in Australia, documentation confirming their enrolment in an Australian school.”
  5. Kayleighjx

    School place before arrival

    Hi all I have just been offered a place at Tafe to study early childhood education. I will be taking my partner and 2 young children, one of which will be due to start school in January. Looking at the requirements for the student visa it says that I need to have my child enrolled in a school. After contacting the local school in Australia they can’t offer me a place till we have a residential address in the catchment area. Has anybody else experienced this? Is there some way around it? Thank you x