19 and moving to Perth in August!

Guest kayleigh19

Guest kayleigh19

Hey

i'm 19yrs, currently living in Dunstable, Bedfordshire and i'm making the move this August with my family. I've heard the Uni's are pretty good out there. could anyone advise if on the nightlife and social side of life out there, for teenagers my age?

thaaanks

kayleigh

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shellyg

Hi =)

Welcome to PIO, suburbs are pretty quiet - a few pubs sometimes have bands playing on the weekends but as someone mentioned earlier for a 'big' night out you would have to venture into northbridge/fremantle/subiaco!

Where abouts are you moving to?

shell x

Guest skippy1976

What's the point in adding comments ie " Sorry I cant help " ?? Pointless,, If you don't know the answer !!??!!:arghh:

Guest skippy1976

Techically you cant advise people if you havent even been to australia yourself!

This isnt the first time I have read comments that you have advised people emmigrating to Oz, you're just hindering them rather than helping them - they come on this site for constructive comments. Its like me going into an operating theatre and advising the surgeon how to do his job!!! Enough said.

Techically you cant advise people if you havent even been to australia yourself!

This isnt the first time I have read comments that you have advised people emmigrating to Oz, you're just hindering them rather than helping them - they come on this site for constructive comments. Its like me going into an operating theatre and advising the surgeon how to do his job!!! Enough said.

Seems to me that you haven't got the ability to listen to decent advice...Britchick was only trying to help...

Cheers, Bobj.

Hey

i'm 19yrs, currently living in Dunstable, Bedfordshire and i'm making the move this August with my family. I've heard the Uni's are pretty good out there. could anyone advise if on the nightlife and social side of life out there, for teenagers my age?

thaaanks

kayleigh

Hey Kayleigh,

WhatsOn in Perth Australia

The website above has quite a few social things listed - comedy nights, bands etc.

Also check out ticketmaster and you can see what bands are playing in the area. Im planning on going to a few gigs with the OH when we get over in Aug.

My cousin did his degree at curtin uni and im hoping to do my postgrad there.

Andrew

• 1 year later...
Guest Nicole93

Hi Kayleigh, my name is Nicole and I am 18. Have you arrived in Perth yet? I am from Glasgow, been here a while now but always looking to meet new people :) Get in touch with me and we could get together! X

Archived