Looking to make friends Manly, Northern Beaches

Guest littlepomie

Guest littlepomie

Hi there,

My name is Natasha and I'm 26yrs old...

I have been in Australia for 6yrs (2yrs traveling), I was in a 7yr relationship that is no longer and feel I am starting all over again... :)

So I have just moved into Manly and keen to meet some like minded people, I enjoy all kinds of activities and adventures! I'm very easy going and bubbly....

Really keen to make some female friends...

If interested in meeting for a drink/coffee ect, let me know :):)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest PALFORA

Hi Natasha, Hi Kate,

I am also just new in Manly area, I could need some fun Friends to go out with:) I am 28 and always good mood:) I be very happy to catch up:) let me know if you are interested:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I have been in Sydney for about 9 months now but have just moved over to Freshwater and keen to meet some new local people. I am 32, single and enjoy a laugh.

Let me know if you decide to organise anything.

Sophey

• 2 weeks later...

hi People i arrived in Sydney on Sunday, living in Balgowah near Manly and dont n anyone yet would love to meet some peope and go out :) xx

hi if any of you guys still fancy going out or meeting up for wine or coffee i moved to manly a week ago and dont really no anybody x

Hayley. That sounds great to me!! im free most nights and weekends so do you want to send me an email on (removed) with your phone number then we can txt and you can let me know when youve settled in to manly and when your free and want to go out xx

• 2 weeks later...

hi moving over in a couple of weeks to manly and would be great to meet for a drink or two im 32 singel and male ha sounds like a dating website ha

would be cool to make some friends when i get there

Cheers Ben

Hey Ben,

A bunch of us are meeting up for the first time next week, I'm hoping it'll blossom into something beautiful and we'll all be Manly drinking buds! SO Definitely send a message / text when you get here and we'll organise another night out...

You're going to love Manly!

Guest Vicki Kel

Hey,

Just moved to Dee Why with my boyfriend and dont really know anyone yet, am 31 and a nurse but still waiting on visa so not working yet. Be good to meet for a coffee next time anyone is around.

Vicki

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Laura katie

Hi Natasha im laura im 25 from the uk, where are u from? i live in the city but come to manly quite abit. Have friends from back home who live there ( a couple ) going future tomorrow but am in manly next weekend if u wanu meet and say hi ?

Archived