Transit through Melbourne Air port yo Christchurch

Hi Guys

Please advice on following transit issuer i am really warried about transit time. if you all can heal it is greatly appreciated.

I am suppose to travel to CHC through Melbourne, my Ethihad flight will reach 0700 at and New Zealand air line flight leaves to CHC 0905. Will this time frame is enough for all action to complete my transit

Thank you all

Manoj

Has a travel agent arranged your flights? You shouldn't have to go through immigration as you are transiting and won't leave the transit lounge I would have thought (making the assumption here that ANZ leaves from the International terminal rather than the domestic. If it's International then 2 hours should be enough. If it's a domestic departure then you will probably squeak it in OK.

If you are on the one ticket number, you will be fine because if the first flight is late, you would be rebooked for the second flight at no expense. If you have two separate ticket numbers then you would carry the risk if the first flight is late and might also have to collect luggage and pass through immigration, check in and security.

Assuming both flights are on time and on the same ticket, you would be fine. Both flights will be through Terminal 2 which is not very big.