Thread: RSMS timeline

Title
      Experienced Visa Waiter
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Meadows73 View Post
      Hi RangeRider

Had an e-mail from my MIA on Thursday 30 Dec 10 forwarding an e-mail from alternate CO that says they still have not received extra medical results from medical panel doctor in London. (Medical was 25 Nov 10).
      Freaking out !!!!- I e-mailed and then rang London as soon as possible on Friday morning 31 Dec. I was told that results were e-mailed to CO on 16 Dec 10, then when her out of office message was recieved, to her alternate also on 16 Dec 10. They also sent results by courier to Sydney medical people which were signed for on Monday 22 Dec 10, so I was able to quote tracking details to my MIA for forwarding on to CO.
      Now not sure what the delay is and why alternate CO is saying nothing received when they have had details since 16 Dec 10?
      My MIA will be following up on Tuesday but still not sure what on earth is going on with medical clearance and visa application? I am really hoping to hear something positive next week but you never know with this organisation do you?
      It's beyond a joke. I hope you get it sorted quickly, keep us posted.
      Immi should be back open for business again from tomorrow so lets hope they make up for lost time!!

RSMS 119- RCB submitted 12.5.10, RCB approved 21.6.10, Nomination & App posted to Paramatta (front loaded- Meds and PC's) 21.6.10, Receipt of arrival 23.6.10. Form 80 requested 3.11.10

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hey,

I am new to this forum but have been following for a while. My situation:

RSMS 857
      Lodged in Parramatta 28 June 2009 (nomination and visa)
      used agent everything front loaded.
      To date heard nothing.

Never expected the wait to be this long, my agent said possibly I would get a decision before xmas, but it has come and gone..... so hoping very soon, or maybe not......

Title
      Experienced Visa Waiter
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by zanzi View Post
      Hey,

I am new to this forum but have been following for a while. My situation:

RSMS 857
      Lodged in Parramatta 28 June 2009 (nomination and visa)
      used agent everything front loaded.
      To date heard nothing.

Never expected the wait to be this long, my agent said possibly I would get a decision before xmas, but it has come and gone..... so hoping very soon, or maybe not......
      Hi Zanzi,

Thanks for posting your timeline, yours in very similar to mine.
      Its really hard waiting and the not knowing.
      Keep us posted on any progress!
      RSMS 119- RCB submitted 12.5.10, RCB approved 21.6.10, Nomination & App posted to Paramatta (front loaded- Meds and PC's) 21.6.10, Receipt of arrival 23.6.10. Form 80 requested 3.11.10

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

RSMS 119 Visa

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerider33 View Post
      It's beyond a joke. I hope you get it sorted quickly, keep us posted.
      Immi should be back open for business again from tomorrow so lets hope they make up for lost time!!
      Hi again Rangerider

Good news, my Post Nomination submitted 25 May 10 was approved today 5 Jan 11! Apparently the Medical people in Sydney are having internet problems,CO has sent on medical details but CO is still waiting a reply due to this. So I will possess my soul with patience a while longer but at least some movement!

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hey guys,
      I sent off all forms for the RSMS with all documents in sept 2010 and im still waiting. Hopefully shouldnt be too long need to get back to oz!!! getting very impatient!! Anyone still waiting?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hey all

Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)
      my visa (RSMS 857) has just been approved 1 hour ago..

I got a call that my nomination was approved this morning, so maybe same co did both afterall...

My timeline:
      Lodged nom + app together Paramatta 28 June 2009
      used agent and all docs front loaded

so it looks like they are just about at july.....

good luck to everyone and hopefully not too long, they seem to be moving pretty quick a parramatta these days...

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hey all

I got a call that my nomination was approved this morning, so maybe same co did both afterall...

My timeline:

good luck to everyone and hopefully not too long, they seem to be moving pretty quick a parramatta these days...

Title
      Experienced Visa Waiter
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Meadows73 View Post
      Hi again Rangerider

Good news, my Post Nomination submitted 25 May 10 was approved today 5 Jan 11! Apparently the Medical people in Sydney are having internet problems,CO has sent on medical details but CO is still waiting a reply due to this. So I will possess my soul with patience a while longer but at least some movement!
      Thanks great news!! Hopefully will be quick now. I haven't heard anything yet although I did make a complaint through global feedback about the DRC so we will see if that speeds anything up!

Quote Originally Posted by vickydatious View Post
      Hey guys,
      I sent off all forms for the RSMS with all documents in sept 2010 and im still waiting. Hopefully shouldnt be too long need to get back to oz!!! getting very impatient!! Anyone still waiting?
      Hi vickydatious,
      which office are you lodged at?
      Just over 6 months waiting offshore too for me now, it gets a little much doesn't it!

Quote Originally Posted by zanzi View Post
      Hey all

My timeline:

That's great news Zanzi, congrats! And only a few hours between the nomination and the visa. you lodged just after me so I'm hoping I will be next!
      Parramatta do seem to be doing things a bit faster now, I just hope they give me a yes soon and let me go home!

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Rangerider

Thanks for your good wishes. Still no visa! Hopefully you will not be waiting too much longer for your nomination and visa. I have heard nothing further from the CO so I have no idea why it is taking the medical people so long?
      I could do with some really good news soon!

Post nomination 25 May 10, approved 5 Jan 11. Visa application submitted 10 Aug 10, police checks and medicals front loaded. Visa grant ???????????????

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Rangerider33 View Post
      Thanks great news!! Hopefully will be quick now. I haven't heard anything yet although I did make a complaint through global feedback about the DRC so we will see if that speeds anything up

That's great news Zanzi, congrats! And only a few hours between the nomination and the visa. you lodged just after me so I'm hoping I will be next!
      Parramatta do seem to be doing things a bit faster now, I just hope they give me a yes soon and let me go home!
      hi rangerider

i would keep calling immi if you are not already, they seem more willing to help after you have been waiting more than 6 months. My employer had sponsored many people before so maybe thats why my nomination was a bit quicker...

Good idea to complain about DRC, i was thinking of doing same, it is very unfair and makes no sense...

you should have yours in a few weeks at most, but i know the waiting is painful!!

Good Luck

•