457 Visa Grant Number??

xTINKSx

Hi,

Dont no if this is a really stupid question but after receiving confirmation via online status of approval for our 457 visa, the OH (primary applicant) seems to be the only one with a visa grant number.

Does this mean that the rest of the family have the same visa number. The reason I am asking is because I need to send all our passports to Aus House in London for evidencing and have the labels put in our passports. When I looked on their website it said we need to put the grant number on a covering letter - so one number for all of us - correct??

Confirmation would be greatly received.

xTinksx

One visa grant for you all but you do not need to send your passports off, you get a stamp at the airport and you just cal at the local diac office in briissy less faffing about

Mally

Thanks for that Mally. How do they know if you have a visa if you havent got it in your passport? Am i being totally dim here??? lol Dont want to fly all that way for em to say sorry "your names not down so you aint coming in"!!! lol

Thanks for that Mally. How do they know if you have a visa if you havent got it in your passport? Am i being totally dim here??? lol Dont want to fly all that way for em to say sorry "your names not down so you aint coming in"!!! lol

They go by your passport number and scan it and it tells them you can come in OH a panicer and took email confirmation lol

MaLLY

Archived