Help couldn't upload documents for visa app, system went down, what now?

Guest bernie

Guest bernie

Please help me sleep tonight someone! Just went through visa application and submitted it. When I got the the final page where you can download all the documents to support the application I got as far as passport photos and the whole system went down!!! Can get back onto that page again but I do know the application has gone through. What can I do, will they not accept it now? I am so worried as I just wanted to get it all off tonight and wondering if they will contact me and let me email the info at a later date? Oh what to do.

Heeelp

Guest Gollywobbler

HI Bernie

I should think that the information can be retrieved.

Try these links, I suggest:

Agents Gateway

System Outages and Maintenance

It sounds like you might have hit the cusp with an un-planned outage.

Have another look tomorrow. It may not be as bad as you fear.

Best wishes

Gill

Guest bernie

Hi sorry I'm not sure what you mean (sorry it's late!). I was just wondering if the visa application will be okay without attatching the support documents as it's a that point it all went down. Have gone back onto site and application has been submitted but nothing about attaching documents. perhaps it's a case of waiting for them to request all the info.

Guest Gollywobbler

HI Bernie

Rather than panicking, I'm sure that an Agent in Oz would know what to do if you want to speak with someone tonight and most of them are nice enough not to try to charge in a situation like this.

I'd suggest the following:

Bird Australian Migration Agency

Ptlabs Consulting (Peter Chiam, ptlabs, is a professional computer-guru so he probably understands the workings of the DIAC website better than most!)

Go Matilda - Your Gateway to Australia - Contact and Feedback

Introduction | George Lombard Consultancy Pty. Ltd.

The first three are all Poms in Oz Members. George isn't, as far as I know, but George reads Poms In Oz, so he's well aware of Gollywobbler!

Best wishes

Gill

Guest bernie

Thanks Gill, will try that, but if anyone else knows in the meantime I would be grateful. Thanks. Bernie :unsure:

Bernie

From what I remember when we did ours, they send you an email confriming your visa has been lodged. Within that email is a link that you can click on and I think you can go in and attach your documents that way. I think you need a password to go through the link - ours didn't work as it kept telling me the passwrod was wrong! The email should also have an email address for the processing centre where you can email further documents to.

hope you get this sorted, but I am sure it iwill be fine

Guest bernie

Thanks Tracey! There's not much I can do about it so I've calmed down a bit! Have got a TRNumber so assume the application has been submitted. I hate my computer at the moment, neary threw it out the window last night, of all nights to go up the creek!! Are you guys just waiting now have you got all paper work submitted? Bernie

Guest heieup

Don't worry ! You attach documents on a different link which you get later. But here it is anyway

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel

You can attach any documents any time after. It will probably take them months to get you a case officer, so there is no mad rush anyway. good luck, but you'll be fine.

Guest bernie

Hi thanks for help. Tracey is right there is a link or an email they give in the acknowledgement email! Bernie :notworthy:

Archived