Looking for an agent

Guest Ndoyle

Hi

Is anyone able to recommend a good agent please.

Thanks! :cool:

Hey - i hope you have better luck than i had with my agent !! She filled out my 457 application form incorrectly !! Not once , twice ... but 3 times !! I thought someone was playing a joke on me ... so be careful who you choose . If its possible , dont pay everything up front in case they screw it up

Go Matilda, not the cheapest out there but they are brilliant in what they do, they have taken all the stress away, Marina Towner is your contact there and I do not have any negative comments about this company only good comments.

Whoever you you decide to go with good luck with your visa process!!

I have just started with Migrate Me and they appear to be fine so far......................if anyone knows different please shout:)

They were good for me, always responded promptly and put up with stupid questions.

Edited by Azh

Has to be the emigration group for me. One to one personal service and there with you every step of the way. They could not have been anymore helpful. The owner rang me the day I got granted a visa to personally congratulate me and hand over details of an agent on the other side for future visa queries ie applying for permanent residency etc.