AHPRA outcomes?

Iscashe

Hello all,

i thought with all the confusion the AHPRA registration is causing, it might be helpful if people who have had decisions from AHPRA (either positive or negative) could post their outcomes, what their qualifications are, and (if they were refused) reasons given for the decision. This would be really helpful for those (like me) who are still going through the process. It would be great if we could all not get into the injustice of it, just give each other FACTUAL accounts of the process (I know it's a very emotive subject, but there's nearly 90 pages of it on another thread and it's nigh-on impossible to keep track of who, if anyone, is getting LOEs).

This would be extremely helpful to those of us either waiting (in Oz or UK) or deciding whether to even bother.

So have you had a decision from AHPRA? How long did it take, what are your qualifications, were you successful and if not, what reasons for refusal did they give?

Well I guess this is an epic fail. Sorry guys. Don't know whether there's just no answers or whether I failed to make the thread clear enough, bold enough, interesting enough.

Too old for AHPRA; too old for forums!!!

Hey. **THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY** slams door :wink:

... Applied for Medical registration in Feb, was advised after 6 weeks to give a assessment exam, took 2 months to appear and pass the assessment, then after the result, it took AHPRA two weeks to give me principal approval for registration...

... Applied for Medical registration in Feb, was advised after 6 weeks to give a assessment exam, took 2 months to appear and pass the assessment, then after the result, it took AHPRA two weeks to give me principal approval for registration...

An exam? to register with aphra? why an exam? never heard of anyone being asked to do an exam