so stressful hope it's worth it!

vixxy666

just come on for a winge lol currently sorting all of our stuff for shipping Wednesday - hellish! oh goes Tuesday I'm here another 2 months on an airbed with a laptop n full kitchen not looking forward to the next 2 months :( I really hope we like oz n make a life for our selves coz I'm not coming back after all this lol sorry for the moan but only people on here will understand. oh said by to parents today his mother was the only one to have a little cry so not too heart wrenching.

I'm with you fully on this, on here in between sorting, packers coming on Tuesday, at least I'm moving into a holiday house for two weeks, I'm just cream crackered, cant think straight at all

Cal

I too can sympathise, we've got the shippers coming in a week on Wednesday, it's just madness getting rid of all the stuff that isn't going to Oz and how much paperwork do we accumulate !!!!!!!

We're moving in with my brother for 2 weeks before we fly on 7th May, I think those two weeks are going to be hell, we just all want to get on the plane now :laugh:

Good luck to both of you xx

we're using john mason good so far very helpful which is brill company paying so not sure of cost. Good luck everyone! I think it's wine time I'm practicing for when I get to oz n have to eat it with cornflakes cos its cheaper than milk lol

Archived