Great day had by all.........

Guest EM&M

Hi everyone a great big thank you to everyone that turned up at the meet today. Had a really good turn out was quite suprised. Was great to meet people and put faces to names.

Hope everyone enjoyed it I certainly did.

Em x

Had a great day, was really lovely to meet you all. I really hope we all get a chance to meet up again.

Love Tam, Paul and Tallulah-Belle

Hiya guys ,i believe you had a good turn out,,hope all went well and you had a good time ,,so come on fill me in on the goss ,,who showed up ?,I know lisa,paul,martin gail etc didnt get there till late ,but heh better late than never ,and who ''adopted '' my son for a game or two of fotty ,he dosnt know the names but said they were big boys like dad!!! whoever you were thankyou you left a good impression!!

Cal x

Hi Em

We had a great time on Saturday too. Thanks:notworthy:

Looking forward to seeing you all in Feb!

Em, Gaz and kids.

Hiya guys ,i believe you had a good turn out,,hope all went well and you had a good time ,,so come on fill me in on the goss ,,who showed up ?,I know lisa,paul,martin gail etc didnt get there till late ,but heh better late than never ,and who ''adopted '' my son for a game or two of fotty ,he dosnt know the names but said they were big boys like dad!!! whoever you were thankyou you left a good impression!!

Cal x

Hi Cal, I think Michael had a couple games footy with the lads, they managed to out run him mind hehe

Em x

Hi Em,

Who's who on the pictures, it's nice to put a name to the username if you know what I mean?

Wendyx

Hi all,

if anyone can recognise themselves on the pics let me know, Im useless to know who was who lol

Em x

Just to thank you for a super day, it was really nice to meet people in the same boat, and also for the children to have a play. Hope to see you all soon again. Great job Em

Guest The Baggo's

Hi! Back on line now! Great to meet everyone on Saturday even though we were REALLY late!!

Hopefully see you all soon! Nat xxx

I managed some names on the pics lol.

Everyone up for another meet up in Feb, going to try and get it organised soon so that everyone got time to arrange stuff around it.

Em x

Not sure Lisa, what do you think?? Was good area and at least most people know it. All suggestions welcome, will try and set a date soon.

Em x

The lagoon is good cause there is the sea or a park and neither are far apart,i think parking anywhere on the coast is a bit of a nightmare at weekend,lisa dosnt live far away we can all park at hers and im sure she'll hire a mini bus to ferry us all to the beach ,,lol what you rekon lisa!!!lol

Cal x

Guest PaulnLisa

No worries cal, are you offering to pay, lol,like you say its got everything there plus the bonus of the charris fish shop, yum yum.

Hi Em have you got a date in mind, just so I can put it in my diary, not that my diary will be full like! Ha Ha!

Lisa x

Archived