What happens in medical test ?

rackspace

As TheGrahams said above; however I will emphasise the blood pressure test, especially if you are prone to stress or perhaps a little overweight. it may sound simple but getting a medical is naturally going to cause some anxiety so I would encourage you to remain as calm as possible. This test can easily be failed if you get too nervous and they do require a passing level on the day. If you fail this on the day then you create a number of issues such as repeat tests by a doctor; causing a needless delay, maybe into the weeks.

additionally the urine test: drink plenty of water beforehand; especially if you've travelled a long distance to the medical centre. they will only do the test once or twice and if you fail onsite it would get sent for referal causing a needless delay, again maybe weeks

Both of these 'simple' checks on the day if not approached correctly could delay your results being processed.

The other checks such as blood tests, doctors check have to go off for further analysis anyway so it doesn't really matter how you are on the day for those.

As TheGrahams said above; however I will emphasise the blood pressure test, especially if you are prone to stress or perhaps a little overweight. it may sound simple but getting a medical is naturally going to cause some anxiety so I would encourage you to remain as calm as possible. This test can easily be failed if you get too nervous and they do require a passing level on the day. If you fail this on the day then you create a number of issues such as repeat tests by a doctor; causing a needless delay, maybe into the weeks.

additionally the urine test: drink plenty of water beforehand; especially if you've travelled a long distance to the medical centre. they will only do the test once or twice and if you fail onsite it would get sent for referal causing a needless delay, again maybe weeks

Both of these 'simple' checks on the day if not approached correctly could delay your results being processed.

The other checks such as blood tests, doctors check have to go off for further analysis anyway so it doesn't really matter how you are on the day for those.

Well! I am definition of ideal BMI weight holder. And havent had any problem with blood pressure until now. But after listening to you, I am thinking about arriving at medical center a bit early and calm myself :)

Guys, I went to do medical. It was an ehealth facility. I took all the reference documents with me which was provided to me by the case officer.

But the staff their told me that they are unable to do my medicals because I have not brought the correct reference letter. And when they login in to their ehealth system, they cannot find me in their system. I did take my form 160 and 26 with me but they were of no help.

Can any one tell me where will I get this reference letter from ? And how can they see me in their system.

I have spent some time in the immi.gov.au site and according to them:

Applicants lodging their visa applications with eVisa need to:

• select an eHealth clinic (radiology and/or medical) from the list provided at the time of lodging their visa application
  • answer the online medical history questions and print out a referral letter
  • book an appointment with the selected eHealth clinic/s and attend for their health assessment

Now this is strange because from what I know there is no option to select eHealth Clinic when I launched the application. May be this is some new procedure ... So at the end I am lost .. and the staff at medical clinic was of no help either ..

So if you have any idea about the procedure of ehealth medical, kindly guide me ..

Not going to be much help on how to proceed but from my experience and years of reading others opinions on this, getting an eHealth application done is hit and miss, even at the clinics defined as eHealth capable.

If you haven't been able to sort out the ehealth route then I would just let the medical place send it via the usual postal method, it'll add 7-10days onto your decision but is the most reliable method.

For reference I used Maidstone, and also went with high hopes of ehealth processing, however they couldn't find me on the system. The postal route was therefore used.

PROCEDURE:

For medical, first time i went to ehealth clinic, they could not find me in their system.

That problem was resolved after I forwarded the CO's email to Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au and asked them to resolve the issue. I also gave the clinic name I was interested in going to. They replied next working day that issue is resolved.

After that I booked an appointment with the clinic and went there. They printed all the form required themselves. I just have to took my original passport and photos with me. They took urine/blood/x-ray/eye/bloodpressure test along with general physical check up by the doctor. And told me that results will be uploaded till night to ehealth. Next day, I check and status page was showing medical has been finalized. I was charged 1300 SAR for this test.

Guest Player
PROCEDURE:

For medical, first time i went to ehealth clinic, they could not find me in their system.

That problem was resolved after I forwarded the CO's email to Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au and asked them to resolve the issue. I also gave the clinic name I was interested in going to. They replied next working day that issue is resolved.

After that I booked an appointment with the clinic and went there. They printed all the form required themselves. I just have to took my original passport and photos with me. They took urine/blood/x-ray/eye/bloodpressure test along with general physical check up by the doctor. And told me that results will be uploaded till night to ehealth. Next day, I check and status page was showing medical has been finalized. I was charged 1300 SAR for this test.

Brother Rackspace, which clinic did you use in Al Khobar?

Secondly, 1300 SAR is for a single applicant or for all?

Thanks

Guest Burnham

I am having to go for my third medical in five years cat 5 885 still waiting, I have shares in medicals !!

Archived