Moving to Australia from uk help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest tommystewart27

Guest tommystewart27

Hi

Me and my Wife and our 2 children and her sister & fiance are trying to emigrate to Australia. I am a rental sales coordinator for pressure control in the oil & gas industry, I have 6 years experience in pressure control working on & offshore. My wife works in an after school club in our local area which works well round our 2 children, she has worked there for 6 years and is also qualified as a classroom assistant. My sister in law is a full time Nursery Nurse with her svq level 3 and has 5 years experience and her fiance is a warehouse operative within the oil industry and has 2 years experience in this and has 2 years experience as a banksman slinger also within the oil industry.

My children are 8 & 4 so will need to be enrolled in school, once there.

We will have equity for coming across due to the sale of our home in Aberdeen.

We need information on almost everything, from visas to schooling.

We would really like to know how house buying works over there, i.e mortgages and how much of a mortgage you can get with what salary.

We are hoping to find work before coming across but dont know if our areas of work are relevant in Australia.

Also how does the taxing system work over there and paying for health care etc..

We do not know which part of Australia we would be moving too as yet but would be hoping for west Australia or Adelade etc..

If anyone could answer these it would be appreciated

Thanks

Tommy

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi Tommy

There seems to be a lot involved here and my advice is to contact a migration xpert we went with Go Matilda who were brilliant for us, always answered every question and email quickly.

Best of luck mate.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Thanks

Do you have any contact informaton for them

Thanks agian mate

I will send you a pm with our agents name, she was great for us, Go Matilda have a really good name on here.

Guest tommystewart27

I have had a look on there but our experience in the oil & gas in not on the wanted list so dont where to start!!!!

Guest stuartrobinson

hi i went with osbourn recruitment there based in dublin.i was with them for 1 month and got an interview with a hitachi dealer in brisbane.went for interview in dublin i come from scotland,got the job now im just waiting on contract being sent out then if thats ok the visa prosess will start im going on a 457 visa nut osbourn are very good and dont charge u a fee they get paid from company.ive been very lucky my 1st interview with them and got the job lol couldnt believe it so brissy here i come. im going myself for a few months then the wife and kids are going hope all goes well for you. . . . stuart

Guest tommystewart27

Hi Stuart,

Is that job on the skilled list? My job is not on that list and as far as im aware its hard to get a visa if you are not on this list