anmac query..

THE HULLS

Hi Guys, have got alot of help so far off this brill site... So thank you all.

Just wanted to know how long it takes to get the letter from ANMAC sent to the uk!!! I got an email bout 2 weeks ago now to say its processed and to expect a letter in post and i,m still waiting!!! just want to get the next stage on the go now.. And i have emailed them but no reply as yet!! Thanx for looking and hope fully some will have an ans for me. xxx:biggrin:

It's so long ago that I got mine I actually can't remember .. hopefully someone who did it more recently will be able to answer. If you haven't already registered with AHPRA you can ask them to send your file to them - just put on your application that your file will be forwarded.

Guest Nickyjrowland

Hi The Hulls,

When I got my email to say had been assessed and letter of determination would follow they advised me it could take 1-2 weeks depending on how busy they were. It took just over 2 weeks for me to get my letter so try not to worry, I got mine end January.

Good luck with the next stage :)

Nicky

Guest Nickyjrowland

Thats great news, good luck with AHPRA although think they might be doing them a little quicker now, I sent mine to Perth office and they received it 13th March and have already done initial assessment!! I took mine to the magistrates court to get certified as had about 18/20 documents to do, only cost £60 and they did certified 2 copies of everything too as I was cheeky and put 2 copies in!!

Where are you hoping to settle and what area of nursing are you in?

Nicky

• 3 months later...
Guest melanie79
Hi The Hulls,

When I got my email to say had been assessed and letter of determination would follow they advised me it could take 1-2 weeks depending on how busy they were. It took just over 2 weeks for me to get my letter so try not to worry, I got mine end January.

Good luck with the next stage :)

Nicky

hi i actually sent you a query on another post but just found the info on this post so thanks!!!!!!! just checking though- i have had no email from anmc yet but on their website it says Application Status: Application approved. so is the next step waiting for an email, then waiting for the letter in the post? im really keen to get going with lodging my visa before 1st july & its like the countdown is on now!!!!!!!! i dont usually stress but my god, i have found the last 2 weeks stressful with all of this!!!!!!!lol x

Guest Nickyjrowland
hi i actually sent you a query on another post but just found the info on this post so thanks!!!!!!! just checking though- i have had no email from anmc yet but on their website it says Application Status: Application approved. so is the next step waiting for an email, then waiting for the letter in the post? im really keen to get going with lodging my visa before 1st july & its like the countdown is on now!!!!!!!! i dont usually stress but my god, i have found the last 2 weeks stressful with all of this!!!!!!!lol x

Hi,

Yes you should get an email saying your assessment is complete and that a letter of determination will follow however I got that email from my case officer so maybe some case officers just send out the letter. Do you have a contact email for your case officer? If you do it might be worth dropping them an email asking if your letter of determination is being sent as you have noticed online your application says approved. I can only begin to imagine how stressful it is waiting when the 1st July deadline is fast approaching. Are you going on a 176 state sponsored visa? If you are and already have state sponsorship sorted then you will get an automatic invite to apply for visa after 1st July.

Where in Australia are you off to and what area of nursing? Good luck with everything

Archived