moving our Shih Tzu and cavvie to Oz

mariaandmike

Dear Maria and Mike

Reminds me of one of my favourite pet based jokes - what's the definition of a shiht tzu? a zoo with no animals. I know i have spelt it wrong, but otherwise it would have been taken out! See! Pet shipping advice and poor quality comedy at the same time.

Rough costs (I have assumed Sydney) - flight ticket and crates - £1799 or full service (pre travel bloods, paperwork, collection) - £3059. These prices are very approximate and depend on many different factors, but if you would like then hop onto our website and we can give you a perfect quote.

Ref the dry eye - we can fly your dog with the drops and they can be given in quarantine - not a big deal at all.

Hope that helps.

Bob

http://www.petairuk.com

• 1 year later...

Dear Fifimac

That price was for 2 dogs and the cost depends on the size of the dogs. 2 dogs can fly in the same crate, but have to be under 14kgs each and of a similar size and ideally same breed. We build a custom made crate for 2 dogs with a mesh divider which is the best way to fly them.

Anything else let me know

Bob

Dear Fifimac

That price was for 2 dogs and the cost depends on the size of the dogs. 2 dogs can fly in the same crate, but have to be under 14kgs each and of a similar size and ideally same breed. We build a custom made crate for 2 dogs with a mesh divider which is the best way to fly them.

Anything else let me know

Bob

Hi Bob, could could I get a rough price from taking dog from Belfast to Perth. He is a German Shepherd X Mastiff, he is no bigger than a German Shepherd just a bit more broader he is 62kg. We have already got his Rabies done and he goes on Monday for his blood test. Many Thanks :)

Dear Angie

He is a big chap! 62kg is big! I am afraid that he wont fit on a plane from Belfast, so either we can collect him from your home or often what works better (cheaper) is if you bring him over on the ferry and we collect him from the Ferry port in Liverpool/Birkenhead area.

Ref Perth - we are not convinced Perth is going to open again after May 31st, so there is a very real possibility he will have to go to Sydney and then from Sydney to Perth after the 30 days stay.

Cost for flight ticket and crate to Sydney will be around £2800-£3000. Cost for All in Gold service (including bloods/vet work/collection/permits etc) Will be around £4000-£4200 plus quarantine costs of $1305AUD and internal flight of around £900. These are all rough prices and will depending exactly how big he is.

We are putting updates about Perth on our facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/petairuk

Let me know if you need anything else.

Bob

http://www.petairuk.com

Dear Angie

He is a big chap! 62kg is big! I am afraid that he wont fit on a plane from Belfast, so either we can collect him from your home or often what works better (cheaper) is if you bring him over on the ferry and we collect him from the Ferry port in Liverpool/Birkenhead area.

Ref Perth - we are not convinced Perth is going to open again after May 31st, so there is a very real possibility he will have to go to Sydney and then from Sydney to Perth after the 30 days stay.

Cost for flight ticket and crate to Sydney will be around £2800-£3000. Cost for All in Gold service (including bloods/vet work/collection/permits etc) Will be around £4000-£4200 plus quarantine costs of $1305AUD and internal flight of around £900. These are all rough prices and will depending exactly how big he is.

We are putting updates about Perth on our facebook page - www.facebook.com/petairuk

Let me know if you need anything else.

Bob

www.petairuk.com

Thank you Bob, have sent you a PM