wanted sheet metal worker / tig welder

Guest graham$nic

Guest graham$nic

hi i have just started my new job as a production manager on the central coast at Gosford

about 1 hours drive from Sydney , AND HERE IS THE PROBLEM

skilled workers , so if you are looking for a job as a sheet metal worker and have the skills and have worked with stainless then please get in touch with me .

Guest michele'n'michael
hi i have just started my new job as a production manager on the central coast at Gosford

skilled workers , so if you are looking for a job as a sheet metal worker and have the skills and have worked with stainless then please get in touch with me .

You don't want a roofer then??:notworthy:

Guest graham$nic

roofer no I'm sorry i need people that have worked with stainless steel for fabrication of fridges , work tops etc Bespoke kitchen appliances hence a good sheet metal worker .....

Guest michele'n'michael

Well thats me hired then !! I have first hand experience with a fridge & a stainless steel fork.

I could be canteen staff!!

Sorry I.m not taking your post seriously!! I really hope you find your man(or woman -don't want to be sexist, racist or politically incorrect fro that matter!)

Guest graham$nic
Well thats me hired then !! I have first hand experience with a fridge & a stainless steel fork.

I could be canteen staff!!

Sorry I.m not taking your post seriously!! I really hope you find your man(or woman -don't want to be sexist' date=' racist or politically incorrect fro that matter!)[/quote']

I NO !

but on a serious note i remember the frustration of looking and sending off for jobs before i got out to australia so i figured that i may be able to help in some way with this post looking for skilled people !

so if you want a job and YOU have the skills get in touch !

Guest graham$nic
Hi i'm a sheet metal worker and i've just been told i have my skills visa today were about are you .Thanks Paul

sent you a pm paul

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest12791

hi there, just wondered if you could use a workshop engineer/maintenance fitter, with tig, mig and arc welding experience. ive had skills assessed and trade recognition with permenant residency status, just need a job, thanks

Guest graham$nic

hi tad sorry for the late reply as we have just moved into our new home and had to wait for the internet to be connected , im sorry to say but im looking for a skilled man or woman in sheet metal work . if you are moving arround the gosford area and need any more help then please ask away i would be happy to help out in any way as i no just how hard it is to start out here

Guest chrissieanddan

Hi we are awaiting our visa & hope to be over in the next 8 months

My hubby has mig, tig & stick welding plus sheet metal work with all ferrous & non ferrous

metals..

He has worked in the crane industry, built truck bodies for a highly acclaimed coach building company. the list goes on but he is boring me now with his extensive knowledge of the job.. So my question is what is the pay like for someone with such a big head as my husband?? Also is it gonna be easy for him to get work out there?

Thanks Chrissie & my big headed hubby Dan x:notworthy:

Guest chrissieanddan

Oh sorry he has done shop fitting & bespoke etc as well.. he is still rattling on the list in the kitchen as we speak

thanks

Chrissie & dan:wacko:

Guest graham$nic
Hi we are awaiting our visa & hope to be over in the next 8 months

My hubby has mig, tig & stick welding plus sheet metal work with all ferrous & non ferrous

metals..

He has worked in the crane industry, built truck bodies for a highly acclaimed coach building company. the list goes on but he is boring me now with his extensive knowledge of the job.. So my question is what is the pay like for someone with such a big head as my husband?? Also is it gonna be easy for him to get work out there?

Thanks Chrissie & my big headed hubby Dan x:notworthy:

i wouldn't say he was big headed at all just a skilled man lol , ok im interested in seeing a cv a good one with all covered !

for a good skilled man on the central coast you are looking around the $20 to $28 mark but then you also have the cost of living with that being low here in gosford / terrigal etc so pm me with details and any other questions that i maybe of help to you etc

Archived