457 sponsorhip restrictions ?

stuart lawson

The job role has to be listed on the ENSOL (Employer Nominated Skilled Occupations List), so it couldn't be an unskilled role. The sponsor needs be an elligible company i.e. be employing Australian's already and have an ongoing training plan for them - amongst other things.

The job role has to be listed on the ENSOL (Employer Nominated Skilled Occupations List), so it couldn't be an unskilled role. The sponsor needs be an elligible company i.e. be employing Australian's already and have an ongoing training plan for them - amongst other things.

Thanks for the info, its not actually for me my brother in law is currently over here on a WHV & is doing his regional work to gain his 2nd year. He's looking for a way in but I no its not easy, just trying to gain some advise to point him in a possible route in, if there is one?

thankyou for the reply

ENSOL (Employer Nominated Skilled Occupations List) is not relevant to the 457 program.

The 457 program has its own list of occupations.

Archived