Shipping concerns

Dogboy73

Hi, first post!

Moving to Oz later in the year. Wife & I are not home owners so we don’t have a great deal of stuff to ship ...... at least not from the house. I have some music equipment (electronic stuff - synthesizers, effects rack etc.) that I would like to take. Shouldn't take up too much space. I'd also like to take our mountain bikes, a small tool box & ......... here comes the big one ......... about 2000 vinyl 12"s! What sort of cost am I looking it do you think?! Bit nervous about the whole shipping thing. But a lot of what I do want to take is either expensive to buy or irreplaceable so I'd really like to take it. Will be offloading as much as I possibly can though. What will be my best approach to shipping this stuff?

Many thanks,

Darren.

Definitely bring your music gear - and I agree with 'chef, go for flight cases if you can for the vinyl. Else talk to the shippers and make sure they exactly how fussy you are about the LPs and see what they suggest.

Flight cases are a good thing :) And you can always Ebay them afterwards if you want :)

Archived