Meds referred to processed ..how long???

ack

Hi guy sI posted earlier that my husbands meds have been referred...we know why :(

Just wondering though how long did it taken the Drs in Australia to check the results there and either request more tests or say fine???

Also...why would visa not be granted due to meds? Im soooooooo concerned.

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Ack

Sorry to hear that, I know my meds were referred but as I had provided the panel Dr with lots of info they never requested any thing else and soon changed it to met.

I suppose it depends on why your meds were referred as to how long they would take to contact you.

What they worry about is a medical condition that will cost them more than ex amount a year.

My medicals were referred. It took about six weeks from referral (over Christmas) for the MOs to tell my case officer that I did not meet the health requirement - and about a month of highly stressful activity to get that decision withdrawn.

Hopefully your case will be less troublesome.

Guest jaffas1

My medicals were referred on 30.1.12 (my partners were finalised immediately they were received), we sent an enquiry on Saturday and HOC have replied today that they have been assessed and finalised, it is just not showing up as this on the online tracking system due to a system error.

I would email them after a few weeks like we did if it has not been finalised yet, just put your passport number and TRN number in the subject line so they can trace your results.

Hope that helps.

Hi guys

I just checked online this morining also ...and my husband too has had his medicals finalised today 13th.

Wonder could it be finalised but not having met the MOCs criteria??? Surely that wouldnt happen theyd request additional tests?? Hoping we are one step closer xx

Guest Spencer
Hi guy sI posted earlier that my husbands meds have been referred...we know why :(

Just wondering though how long did it taken the Drs in Australia to check the results there and either request more tests or say fine???

Also...why would visa not be granted due to meds? Im soooooooo concerned.

Any news on the visa yet?

• 4 months later...
we sent an enquiry on Saturday and HOC have replied today that they have been assessed and finalised.

What address did you email???

Our son's meds have just been referred, but were a little confused, his only issue is that he has had recurant ear infections. We took a letter to our appointment which was written by the consultant at the ENT clinic which he attends, the letter stated that there is no major issue and that he should simply grow out of it. The doctor conducting our meds that this is would be fine. Our meds were on 9th June (2 weeks ago today) and I have checked and my son's are now showing as referred?

Could I email 'HOC' (whoever they are?) to see what is happening? If so whats the address???

Thanks!

Guest Jayps77

Anyone know how long the case officer takes to approve the medicals and/or police clearance once they are sent off via courier, assuming there are no concerns? 4 weeks, 5 weeks?

Archived