Skills Assesment Submitted - 175 VISA - NSW

daveg1980

Hi,

There was a delay in the migration officer submitting my ACS skills assesment.

I have my IELTS a week on saturday, so no pressure there then!

I am a bit down, and I should be able to lodge the visa applicaton before 1st July 2012, but I was hoping to be out there then. I am now starting to realise this won't be the case.

I am worried the job market will not be as good come September/October.

How did others find the 175 process for the NSW state?

Bit down about it now, and the ielts becomes even more important!

Thanks,

Dave

:arghh:

Are you sure you mean the 175 process? If so the process doesn't vary by state it's simply a visa for Australia and you go whereever you want once you've got it. A 176 has a different process for each state because you have to obtain the sponsorship of that state before you apply for it.

Eeek I meant 176 visa!

Whats weather like up there?

Cheers,

Dave

Hi Tracy, i'm trying to find out the same thing.

IELTS Also 31st March in Manchester

I'm concerned about the change in July and people saying that if you're occupation is taken off you're VISA goes in to a never ending pile...

Hi Dave, just being nosey, which visa are you going for? I read 175 but then you said you were sponsored... We are thinking maybe 176 would be a safer bet, but can only find NT sponsoring IT. I don't think my lot could cope with the weather up there. Struggling to find the current SOL for SA..

Thanks

Talie

Hi Ken,

Its defo the 176 visa :)

Ooops!

Cheers

Dave

Are you sure you mean the 175 process? If so the process doesn't vary by state it's simply a visa for Australia and you go whereever you want once you've got it. A 176 has a different process for each state because you have to obtain the sponsorship of that state before you apply for it.

Guest tthorley1979

Hi Talie,

I found out that my test is now 12th April which was my second choice so it must be fully booked 31st March :-/ Be great if you could let me know what its like?

Tracy

• 1 month later...

Archived