Urgent Help please 457

realitynotincluded

:wacko:Hi everyone

we recieved confirmation on our 457 visa and were in the process of completing our half when we got stuck on the following section......part of it wants to know if anyone is going to work or be in a classroom situation.... l of course would like to continue working in a childcare enviroment and l have a nine year old son who will be attending school.... after initially pressing "yes" .... further along the line it asked where and other details of school etc.... this is my husbands 457 ......????

now l tried the mind reading and crystal ball but to no avail.....

We know we are heading for Perth but have not picked an area yet... which of course we have no details that they seem to want..... anyone out there processing a 457 with children please share any ideas how you over came this...

Thanks Jan:notworthy:

HI JAN - DONT THINK IT MEANS YOUR CHILDREN- IM SURE [NOT POSITIVE] BUT I THINK IT REFERS TO YOU AND O/H WORKING WITH CHILDREN . IM SURE I READ ON HERE SOMEWHERE THAT ITS GOT SUMMIT TO DO WITH POLICE CHECKS OR / AND MEDICALS. AS I SAID NOT 100% BUT IM SURE SOMEONE ON HERE WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU MORE INFO .

MRS KEILY :skeptical:

Guest cherylnandy

Hi Jan

Just read your post today, We had the same problem with our application. We are hopefully going out on a 4 yr sponsored visa, I put my self down for working in a hospital because I have been offered a job in one. As to the children I have 2 who will both be attending school I put roughly around 200 weeks equates to nearly 4 yrs and then stated the intention was for primary/ secondary education.

Hope this helps

Regards

Cheryl

Ps I dont know if I did the right thing but Im sure they will be in touch, we just put brisbane area as to location

Archived