Financial requirements ACT

Waitingawhile

Hi ACT people!

Hoping someone can help me with what financial requirements the state asks for, for a couple and also what is the evidence that you have to show- I notice on the web site that they initially ask for a statement signed by a witness -who have people used for this statement and what further evidence are you asked for and when do they make this further request and is it in all cases? many thanks in advance:wacko:

When we were applying for our 176 we were required to show funds of $15000 for the main applicant and a further $10000 for every additional applicant on the visa (ie spouse & kids).

We had to get a copy of our bank statement verified by a solicitor (Stamped & signed by them after showing them the original) and scanned that to our migration agent.

Hope this helps

I am not sure but i think that they have reviewed and changed the requirements for state sponsorship. if you c their website you will get the latest update. they have removed the amounts which were their previously now you have to give a break up of all your assests, tax returns and stuff. but you can recheck this on their website.

Hi, we completed this process late last year and had to provide a financial statement signed by the lead and secondary applicant which detailed all our assets we would be moving in. This had to include current savings statements and the same account statements from a year ago. We also had to show equity in our house and proof of ownership from land registry. Essentially, ever pound you list you have to show evidence of ownership. Hope this helps.

• 2 months later...
Guest chiffonscarf
When we were applying for our 176 we were required to show funds of $15000 for the main applicant and a further $10000 for every additional applicant on the visa (ie spouse & kids).

We had to get a copy of our bank statement verified by a solicitor (Stamped & signed by them after showing them the original) and scanned that to our migration agent.

Hope this helps

This is true and written on ACT's Migration plan 2012. Here's the link http://www.business.act.gov.au/skilled_and_business_migration/smp_guidelines

Archived