Form 1276 - Part H - Do Other Family Members have to sign Australian Value Statement?

Expatin

Hi All,

Question 97 of Form 1276 on pg 35 states that the Australian value statement must be signed by the main applicant and each person 18 yrs and above who is included in this application. I wanted to know if non-dependent Parents, Brothers, Sisters other family members included in PART H of Form 1276 who are not migrating also have to sign this Australian Value Statement? What happens if some family members are not in the city/country or are simply not willing to sign. Request an answer at earliest. Thanks in advance.

Yes am applying online.

I downloaded the 1276 form from the website to check all the areas to be filled and came across this part H with "other family members" details to be filled and then later on Q 97 Australian Value statement to be signed by each person above 18yrs to be included in the form. Its quite tricky as some family members included in Part H are not available to sign and others are not willing to sign.

Also I came across somewhere (i dont remember where i read this) that passport copy to be submitted for each member to substantiate DOB and relationship details.

I need to understand this urgently as I dont know what to do.

Thanks.

If you are appling onlin dont worry about this form, the online version is different, we didnt sign anything or get anyone else to. For other family members in online form you just list names and relationship to you with dob's

Try running through the online application to see what information you actually require.

Archived