Irish Bars.............. Celtic Supporters in Canberra?

Guest PaulineG1982

Guest PaulineG1982

Hello happy people :biggrin:

Just a wee question! Were are the good Irish Bars in Canberra and are there any fellow Celtic Supporters on here?

My hubbie and I are good fans (spesh the husband) he will, very sadly be leaving his team back in Scotland:wacko:

We have been going to the conventions in Vegas / San Francisco, Canada for the past few years.

He was thinking of starting an ACT Celtic Supporters Club haha, if there isent one started already!! Anyone interested?

Hope everyone is good today!!

Thanks Pauline :wubclub: xx

Guest PaulineG1982

Hi there, thanks for the replys!

Breezer - we are coming in June also! (arrive the 13th). This is great that you too are one of the Celtic family :biggrin:

My husband is wanting to start a Celtic Supporter's Night or meet up in the Irish Bars!, to watch the games / drink etc.. Would you be interested? What better way to meet folk! Were abouts in Scotland are you from? and what part of Belfast are you coming from?

Hope to meet up for a drink (or two) once were there...

Cheers Pauline :wubclub:

Guest joebhoy9

hi pauline...

i'm movin to canberra in next 3weeks n this is something i'm defo interested in...

massive celtic fan ..actually had tear in my eye on sat at parkhead knowin it was my last game...

havin sat wif my da there for many years was emotional!!!!!

least wat got the 3 points and still sit prouldy at the top.

look 4ward to your reply and i will be looking into this wen i get to canberra

hail hail

Hi Pauline, we booked our flights at the weekend and will also be travelling from Glasgow on 13 June. we are flying with Qantas. Im from West Belfast and currently live in South Ayrshire. Where are you guys from? Would be interested in a Celtic supporters club in Canberra. Have to admit Liverpool is my first love closely followed by the Bhoys.

Breezer

Guest PaulineG1982

Oh so excited for you... your going so soon! in fact im jealous I want to go NOW!... you can check the Irish Bars out then and let us know how they are?

My hubbie is a massive fan aswell and I can imagine he will probably be the same as you when he has his last game!

Would defo like to meet with you when we get down! Were about in Glasgow you from??

Hail Hail :-)

Guest PaulineG1982
Hi Pauline, we booked our flights at the weekend and will also be travelling from Glasgow on 13 June. we are flying with Qantas. Im from West Belfast and currently live in South Ayrshire. Where are you guys from? Would be interested in a Celtic supporters club in Canberra. Have to admit Liverpool is my first love closely followed by the Bhoys.

Breezer

We are from Greenock Breezer, keep in touch and we'll sort something out when we get down there! Are youse going to rent when you get there first? we are basically turning up with our suitcases and getting a short term rent then look for something more permanent once we get a feel for the place.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pauline

Hows the plans coming along? I got our dates wrong the other day its actually the 14th June we fly out. Had a couple of removal companies visit us to quote for taking some of our furniture etc with us. Also taking my motorbike - hopefully as it costs a fortune to ship cars/bikes etc.

Cheers

Breezer

• 1 month later...

I leave Glasgow in 5days to live in Canberra

It would be a fab idea to get one up and running!! I'm gonna miss the tic

pie enjoy playing football to and I'm well chuffed that Canberra united women's team play in green and white( no hoops tho)

Loving the Irish bar links too

Keep me posted on the supporters club!

Leeanne

Mon eh hoops

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Graemetiz

Hows it goin everyone... Im in Queanbeyan.. I'd be up for a celtic supporters club too... Keep me posted..originally from Kilsyth...

HHAIL HAIL ...

Guest PaulineG1982

Hello guys! we arrive in 6 weeks (on Monday)... would be great to get a meet up for fellow Celtic Supporters. Will organise once we are down there. Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PaulineG1982

Any fellow tims on this thread still wanting to arrange a meet up sometime in June (preferably after 14th June?) in one of the Irish Bars?

Get in touch we arrive in 3 weeks time :biggrin:

Archived