anmac application jan 2012...

THE HULLS

Hi Hulls, I bet its a great feeling as its a bit of a chore collecting all the required info, hopefully it wont take to long. Im just at the stage of collecting all the info as I still have to pass the IELTs test first so hopefully it wont be to much longer and I will be ready to apply for my skills assesment too.

Good luck with your application x

Hi The Hulls!

i am in a similar situation, sent my anmac skills assessment off end of November.. what area of nursing do you work?

i have just started my health visitor qualification which will finish in December, hoping to move early 2013 to Queensland! :) xxx

hi ryso... good luck with ur application too, yes it is a bit daunting and hard gathering all the info and docs you need but it,ll be worth it... I don,t know how many times i printed out the anmac guidelines.. lol lol.. have u applied for your ielts test yet??

Linda. x

Hi dani5, think i spoke to u before on this forum and re same subject.. Have u not heard anything yet?? as the saying goes , no news is good news..Suppose with their summer hols they,ll be a bit behind.. I,m in district at the mo.. have been for 10years and have worked in Neurology wards before that, So hope i get a nurse job anywhere... lol..

Good luck and keep in touch.. Have u to apply for ss.. i have to get the extra 5 points...

Hi dani5, think i spoke to u before on this forum and re same subject.. Have u not heard anything yet?? as the saying goes , no news is good news..Suppose with their summer hols they,ll be a bit behind.. I,m in district at the mo.. have been for 10years and have worked in Neurology wards before that, So hope i get a nurse job anywhere... lol..

Good luck and keep in touch.. Have u to apply for ss.. i have to get the extra 5 points...

Sorry, it is coming back to me now :)

no not heard anything yet, although hopefully will soon! i need the extra 5 points but we are going down the 175 route and my partner is a plasterer so claiming the extra 5 point for his skills.. bit of a nightmare because its meant having to do 2 lots of skills assessments but it means we can go to Brisbane where we want to go!

Good luck, definitely keep in touch! keep me updated on anmac and your visa application!

Guest Nickyjrowland

Hi The Hulls,

I sent my application to ANMAC which they received 22nd October 2011 and I have just had email yesterday to say the process has completed and I should have my letter of determination shortly :) Next on the list is state sponsorship :) I found the process for ANMAC quite straight forward but that may be because the university where I trained were brilliant and very speedy with providing me with the info I needed. We are hoping to move to Perth towards end of this year early 2013 depending on visa being granted and job, I work in renal nursing and am reluctant to change so it's a case of waiting for jobs to come up!! Good luck with your skills assessment, I had my documents certified in the magistrates court was only £25 with unlimited documents!

Guest jhutton

I am anurse but sent for registration to AHPRA first.Saying that I think I should have applied to ANMAC first.I sent all certified documents but now may have to repeat it all.I think you will be able to ask if all of yours can be sent on.Can you help me .Do I have to sit the IELTS as all my education has been in the UK with qulificatins nursing and Degree in English.What visa are you going for.

Guest jhutton

Sorry it is me again I forgot to say although I think I made an arror applying for AHPRA first it looks like I can apply for the cheaper skills assessment from ANMAC (modified) and you dont require the IELTS for this.I am confused though when it comes for ss as there is added information on aplication form withasterix that says something like if you are claiming a 6for the test you dont have to give proof but must show biodate page of passport.If any of this information seems wrong I would be grate full for advice.Also do you get 10 points for nursing qualification and then 15 for degree or is it one or other ,I trained before. you needed a degree so updated

Guest Nickyjrowland

Hi JHutton,

I had to provide evidence of IELTS to ANMAC even though had been educated in UK and as we are applying for the 176 skilled sponsored visa I have to provide the IELTS to gain points towards this visa too. I would have said you will need to do IELTS if you are having skills assessment throughout ANMAC. You are right I can request all certified copies to be sent from ANMAC to APHRA. Good luck with your visa process :) what area of nursing are you in?

Archived