Party?

samozsoon

OMG just had brill party, holloween theme n everything. Its now 20 past 1 in the morning and I'm drunk! Hubby been crying when best mate left and now he's in kitchen having heart to heart with our 18yr old son and I think he's crying again!! (leaving him here til nx June after A-levels)

What are we doing??

We leave in 5 weeks time, are we doing the right thing??

Had fab night but cant believe its all over.

Hope I feel better in the morning, nite nite.

Luv Sam xx

Guest Sexy Welsh Aussie Bird

Hi Sam,

next years party in Oz will be just as fab and your son will be there to with you to celebrate!!!

Nite nite, luv Sian xxx

You'll probably have a hangover when you're reading this - so i'll type quietly. Of course you're doing the right thing - it's just that this is the bit that's so bloody hard you start to think you're making a mistake. Lots of tears to come over the next few weeks, but remeber why you set out on this big adventure and as Sian says, next year will be a great party too.

Ali

Thanks Sian & Ali,

Hangover just about gone and house back to normal. Both hubby & son acting like nothings happened! Typical men.

Have packed all Halloween stuff away to bring with us and if I've got any new friends this time next year then we'll have a party, whether they celebrate in Oz or not!

Til the next time..........

Luv Sam xx

Thanks Sian & Ali,

Hangover just about gone and house back to normal. Both hubby & son acting like nothings happened! Typical men.

Have packed all Halloween stuff away to bring with us and if I've got any new friends this time next year then we'll have a party, whether they celebrate in Oz or not!

Til the next time..........

Luv Sam xx

You can always celebrate with us next year Sam ..We may be the only ones in OZ to celebrate but who cares !! ..

Take care , and hope to catch up with you soon here in OZ .

Dave .XX

You can always celebrate with us next year Sam ..We may be the only ones in OZ to celebrate but who cares !! ..

Take care , and hope to catch up with you soon here in OZ .

Dave .XX

Aaarrr Thanks Dave

We've gained a few outfits that folks left behind last night so I'll pop them in the container ready.....

Cheers Sam x

Aaarrr Thanks Dave

We've gained a few outfits that folks left behind last night so I'll pop them in the container ready.....

Cheers Sam x

Good on Ya !! ... Just make sure there's a devil outfit there for me , and perhaps a French maids outfit for Marilyn ( She'll kill me if she reads this ! ) .. :yes:...

Dave

XX

Archived