Road Construction/Plant operator

calNgary

Guest gettooz

Thank you , hope you get there too.

I've just been reading on another post, that it is possible and actually allowed to go over on a holiday visa and search for jobs whilst there....just not allowed to work untill getting the sponsorship. I may phone Australia house to confirm this and am quite excited now at the prospect that I could actually go and get a sponsorship. And if confirmed will actually start researching companies and sending out CV's and build up my database for when I go, but think would be better whilst there to get better responses.

Hope you get some luck and get there too, do u have any ideas which part you want to go to?

Hey, yeah definitely let me know how you get along, i didnt realise you were allowed to go over and look for sponsorship, that certainly helps! Yeah we would both like to go to perth, im only 21 so i can go on a whv but we want to go together. also looking into me going on a student visa because dave is allowed to work 20 hours a week so could find sponsorship that way. but the course fees are a fortune!!

Archived