Pan Pacific and Conrad Centennial Hotels - Singapore

llessur

The OH and I are getting busy planning our trip out to Oz next year and are hoping to treat ourselves to a 4 or 5 night stopover in Singapore along the way.

We've looked at quite few hotels but two that tickle our fancy are the Pan Pacific and Conrad Centennial.

Trip Advisor speaks pretty highly of these, I just wondered if any PIO members had any personal experiences with either - or if anyone had any other suggestions.

Looks like there's plenty to see and do in 4 days but does anyone have any recommendations for things to do in Singapore whilst we're there that we might have missed?

Also, taxis to and from the city - are they fairly easy and cheap to get or is there a better way (assuming our hotel doesn't have a transfer service)?

Cheers all! The excitement's building now - I've just told my boss I'm off next year... :shocked:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome - thanks for that. I must admit the Pan Pacific was our favourite but unfortunately we've had to change plans and have booked flights via Hong Kong as Singapore Airlines were completely booked between Singapore and Adelaide in April. Must be a busy month!

Still, am really looking forward to Hong Kong - looks fabulous!

Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk