Hi Rowland family checking in!

Paulr

Hi All,

Been on the site a while, gaining loads lots of usefull info, thought it was about time i said Hi!

Paul (37) Nicky (35) Lucy (2yrs 5m) Holly (17wks) We have started the Visa process (176) state sponsored (WA) going the diy route.

Nicky is a nurse so will be the main visa applicant ILETS test done in July and skills assesment has been sent off and hopefully about halfway through processing as soon as thats back ready to send off state sponsorship and when thats back main visa application. It looks like things are being processed alot quicker in the last few months so if everything is straight forward and keeps moving hoping to have visa by middle 2012.

Then to get a job and move asap, hoping to be somewhere close to Perth maybe a liitle south.

Would be good to get in touch with people on the same timeline heading to the same area or anywhere else for that matter!

Paul. :biggrin:

Hi and welcome - we're in WA, there are so many suburbs - I would say see where you and your OH get jobs, because if you get a job in Joondalup for example you're not going to want to be living SOR as the commute with be a long one. I live in Leeming (older suburb so not everyones cup of tea), but we're SOR and close to the city and Fremantle. Check out our sister site http://www.perthpoms.com/

Hi helene when did you submit your visa are you ss?

Hi Ali, yes your quite right all dependent on where job is and a little commute as possible have been getting an idea of areas though! I'll check out leeming.

Paul

Hi helene when did you submit your visa are you ss?

Hi Ali, yes your quite right all dependent on where job is and a little commute as possible have been getting an idea of areas though! I'll check out leeming.

Paul

Hi we lodged 6th October and we are going state sponsored :)

Archived