Girlie meet up near Greensborough???

I'm 28 years old and living in Eltham. I've met lots of lovely people in the CBD and have one friend in Greensborough. I'd love to make more friends who live locally, please post if you'd like to join in on a meet up for a glass of wine!

Tina

Guest pamelasockgirl

Hi Tina, I don't live in Greensborough. Have no idea where it is to be honest. I'm out in the Wanneroo area and just about to arrange a meet up there. Hope you manage to find some girls in your area to get a chat with.

Hi Tina, we are not having much luck meeting some new friends! Just you and I for that class of wine then? p.s we could spread our search to Bundorra, Watsonia, Eltham, Heidelberg, anywhere, we are not fussy. Come on there must be some people in the north-east suburbs looking for friends???

• 1 month later...
Guest Ei6d9oj

Hi I have just joined this forum ! I'm in Heidelberg so not far from you ladies :) . Would be nice to meet some more people !!!

Great to see more poms living in the area! I know Anna is arranging a meet up, I think she said this Monday coming in Heidelberg, but don't know the details. I'll find out and let you know or will get Anna to post.

Looking forward to meeting more poms!!!

Tina

I think I'll grab something to eat as I won't have time beforehand. Will be great to meet you. We started living with my husbands parents in Viewbank and commuting from Rosanna, so know the area a bit. it's a lovely place.

• 9 months later...

I know this is a late reply! I moved over about 3 weeks ago - we're staying with my husbands friend in St Andrews for a few weeks and moving to Research (just outside Eltham) in a few weeks. I'd love to make some girlie friends of my own, so would definately be up for meeting anyone in the area if any of you are still meeting up?

I'm 35 and have a 5 year old daughter. My husband is a Plasterer and I'm currently looking for a job!

Archived